• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

A Passion for PURPLE and MORE

Have 4 new items for the SHOP this week and some goodies for you that compliment the store products....LOVE PURPLE..So this is my PURPLE Week..Yeah MOONBEAM..she speaks my purplenezz....LOL..

Start with MORE COLOR..15 COLOR tiles with 5 solid colors for matching and using TEXTURES in your SHAPES for fun backgrounds of your own fancy!!!

LOVE making the MASK TEMPLATES called thus because I only use SHAPES to put them all together..If I see something I like in traditional scrapping..I can make a SHAPE for it..MADE several NEW flowers for this set.. Made circular cutout shape of some effort but once it is made..it is easier to share..and use again..unlike traditional..8x8 size converts nicely to the 12x12 size. For a TUTORIAL on using the MASKS..see my thread link on MASKS ROCK with Free Tutorial in New Releases.

NOW..for fun..I combined the color set and the Mask templates to complete a WHOLE set and added one little silver embie to finish it up...Of course my not so little "Brownie" girl is a WONDERFUL part of the pictures!!!!

and Lastly..with all the effort I've been putting into making SHAPES to make these..I've bundled them up in a PACK of 55 plus the 2 freebies below..They will not be combined with any other packs from here on out. So the very pretty flower shapes are only available in this pack..

To download these freebies..simply RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS or SAVE PICTURE AS and save to your preferred folder..The Black and White images are the SHAPES and love to be in their SHAPES section of your SBM GALLERY.. Hope you ENJOY!!! LOVED making these!!!
    Attached Files
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Wow, Donna, these are all gorgeous. I never realized purple could be so beautiful. Great job!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Wow these are WONDERful....thank you for the freebies
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

i lovvvvveeeeeeee these ....never can have enough purple

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Linda
          Layout Whiz
          • May 2006

These are wonderful Wonder! I love purple! Thanks for the freebies, too!
          sigpic

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

Great job! Love them all. I will certainly be making another trip to the store. So many awesome things have been added.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
              Layout Whiz
              • Dec 2006

Wow, wow, wow .... love the templates and Purple is one of my fav colours.
              Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• juliehclark
                Challenge Host
                • Jun 2006

whoa nellie!

great job on all of it!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Working...