X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

Template: My Sweet Prince

I have made this one up very quickly and plain and simple - using ONLY scrapbook Max embellishments and everything just to test if the reason the others won't up load is that there are embellishments from other sources... so please bear with me..
    Nup! That's not the problem - still won't upload! I just have to wait until someone here can correct me....
    Attached Files
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Moonbeam your Son is adorable, & look at that magnificent head of hair, I have the worlds finest hair, I am so jealous
    I hope you get your problems sorted out, I have had a couple of templates that also wouldn't load, no matter how many times I tried, & am sorry I can not help with you advice there but I am sure someone here will know how to help you .
    Wishing you Luck!

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

Moonbeam,

Would you like to try a test? Can you try e-mailing your smt as an attachment to [email protected] and I'll see if I can post it to the forum from here?

We can then figure out if it's the template or something else...

Steve Russell
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• lilbinkey
        Layout Whiz
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Moonbeam
        I have made this one up very quickly and plain and simple - using ONLY scrapbook Max embellishments and everything just to test if the reason the others won't up load is that there are embellishments from other sources... so please bear with me..
        Nup! That's not the problem - still won't upload! I just have to wait until someone here can correct me....
        Ohhh MoonBeam I just love The Scrapbook Page u made of your son..
        He is so Darling!!!! Can u teach me how to make that template.... I think u did a Awesome Job!!!!!!
        Have a Happy Mothers Day!!!!
        Hugzzz,
        Binkey

Comment

• Moonbeam
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by srussell
          Moonbeam,

Would you like to try a test? Can you try e-mailing your smt as an attachment to [email protected] and I'll see if I can post it to the forum from here?

We can then figure out if it's the template or something else...

Steve Russell
          Thanks so much Steve.. I will do!
          I'm sure we can all follow with interest the outcome seeing others have had upload problems too..

And thanks girls for your comments..but My little prince is not my son he's my grandson ( he is also pictured in the "men in black" template with my SON ) Both have the curly hair... Little Jesse's mum also has gorgeous curly hair
          ( Black and thick and long, down to her waist) She is NZ Moari and so My grandson has the most gorgeous coffee skin.

Comment

• srussell
            Digi Sage
            • Feb 2006

Moonbeam's My Sweet Prince Template

Moonbeam,

I was able to reduce the size of this template as well (6.2 MB down to 4.4 MB)

1. Removed any duplicate images in the project folder.

2. Converted 2 images from PNG to JPG

3. Optimized the "plaid" background to get the filesize down a little.

Other than that, your template was fine!

Did try uploading to the forum, but again I'm seeing the same error message a few others as seeing. "Cannot find server - Page cannot be displayed". Problem does seem to be related to upload file limits... I believe Corey has already passed this on to the appropriate party.

I've posted the template on my server so you can download it from there...
            Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Hope that helps!

Steve Russell
            Attached Files
            Last edited by srussell; 05-14-2006, 08:27 AM.
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• lilbinkey
              Layout Whiz
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by srussell
              Moonbeam,

I was able to reduce the size of this template as well (6.2 MB down to 4.4 MB)

1. Removed any duplicate images in the project folder.

2. Converted 2 images from PNG to JPG

3. Optimized the "plaid" background to get the filesize down a little.

Other than that, your template was fine!

Did try uploading to the forum, but again I'm seeing the same error message a few others as seeing. "Cannot find server - Page cannot be displayed". Problem does seem to be related to upload file limits... I believe Corey has already passed this on to the appropriate party.

I've posted the template on my server so you can download it from there...

Hope that helps!

Steve Russell
              Thanks so much Steve for posting it on your server...
              Another Great Moms day gift u give all of us Moms here...:-)
              Moonbeam Thanks so much for sharing with us... Your Grandson & Son are just darling...

Hugzz,
              Binkey

Comment

Working...
              X