+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    4,283

    Default Template: My Sweet Prince

    I have made this one up very quickly and plain and simple - using ONLY scrapbook Max embellishments and everything just to test if the reason the others won't up load is that there are embellishments from other sources... so please bear with me..
    .................................................
    Nup! That's not the problem - still won't upload! I just have to wait until someone here can correct me....
    Attached Images

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sydney,Australia
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Moonbeam your Son is adorable, & look at that magnificent head of hair, I have the worlds finest hair, I am so jealous
    I hope you get your problems sorted out, I have had a couple of templates that also wouldn't load, no matter how many times I tried, & am sorry I can not help with you advice there but I am sure someone here will know how to help you .
    Wishing you Luck!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buckeye, AZ
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Moonbeam,

    Would you like to try a test? Can you try e-mailing your smt as an attachment to srussell@iireproductions.com and I'll see if I can post it to the forum from here?

    We can then figure out if it's the template or something else...

    Steve Russell

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonbeam
    I have made this one up very quickly and plain and simple - using ONLY scrapbook Max embellishments and everything just to test if the reason the others won't up load is that there are embellishments from other sources... so please bear with me..
    .................................................
    Nup! That's not the problem - still won't upload! I just have to wait until someone here can correct me....
    Ohhh MoonBeam I just love The Scrapbook Page u made of your son..
    He is so Darling!!!! Can u teach me how to make that template.... I think u did a Awesome Job!!!!!!
    Have a Happy Mothers Day!!!!
    Hugzzz,
    Binkey

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    4,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srussell
    Moonbeam,

    Would you like to try a test? Can you try e-mailing your smt as an attachment to srussell@iireproductions.com and I'll see if I can post it to the forum from here?

    We can then figure out if it's the template or something else...

    Steve Russell
    Thanks so much Steve.. I will do!
    I'm sure we can all follow with interest the outcome seeing others have had upload problems too..

    And thanks girls for your comments..but My little prince is not my son he's my grandson ( he is also pictured in the "men in black" template with my SON ) Both have the curly hair... Little Jesse's mum also has gorgeous curly hair
    ( Black and thick and long, down to her waist) She is NZ Moari and so My grandson has the most gorgeous coffee skin.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buckeye, AZ
    Posts
    1,760

    Thumbs up Moonbeam's My Sweet Prince Template

    Moonbeam,

    I was able to reduce the size of this template as well (6.2 MB down to 4.4 MB)

    1. Removed any duplicate images in the project folder.

    2. Converted 2 images from PNG to JPG

    3. Optimized the "plaid" background to get the filesize down a little.

    Other than that, your template was fine!

    Did try uploading to the forum, but again I'm seeing the same error message a few others as seeing. "Cannot find server - Page cannot be displayed". Problem does seem to be related to upload file limits... I believe Corey has already passed this on to the appropriate party.

    I've posted the template on my server so you can download it from there...
    http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...eetPrince2.smt

    Hope that helps!

    Steve Russell
    Attached Images
    Last edited by srussell; 05-14-2006 at 08:27 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    So.Calif
    Posts
    654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srussell
    Moonbeam,

    I was able to reduce the size of this template as well (6.2 MB down to 4.4 MB)

    1. Removed any duplicate images in the project folder.

    2. Converted 2 images from PNG to JPG

    3. Optimized the "plaid" background to get the filesize down a little.

    Other than that, your template was fine!

    Did try uploading to the forum, but again I'm seeing the same error message a few others as seeing. "Cannot find server - Page cannot be displayed". Problem does seem to be related to upload file limits... I believe Corey has already passed this on to the appropriate party.

    I've posted the template on my server so you can download it from there...
    http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...eetPrince2.smt

    Hope that helps!

    Steve Russell
    Thanks so much Steve for posting it on your server...
    Another Great Moms day gift u give all of us Moms here...:-)
    Moonbeam Thanks so much for sharing with us... Your Grandson & Son are just darling...

    Hugzz,
    Binkey

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts