X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

My Sunflower

this is one of my grand daughters.. in her school photo taken last week. She's such a treasure.. a sweeter, more loving kind person you could not find.and she looks just like her Mum
  • mh51
    Scrap Guru
    • Jul 2006

SPOOKEY............. I was just looking at this in the Gallery & hey presto when I searched New Posts here this was.
    What a very pretty girl. You & family must be very proud. Love the LO & colours.

Comment

• Moonbeam
      • Mar 2006

I just this minute uploaded it to the gallery then copied the code and posted here..and then instantly got notified of your reply... - all too fast hey! - are you stalking me? LOL

Comment

• rosana brito
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Xoxoxoxxoxo!!!!!!!!! Deanne

Already It Was With Homesicknesses Of Its Works, Wonderfulllllllllllllll I Lovedddddddddddd Fantasticcccc,MAGNIFICENT COMBINATION, THE BLOUSE OF THE GIRL WITH THE FLOWERS, I LOVED

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

A beautiful lo and what a beautiful girl, she'll attract the boyzlike bees around a honeypot
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• kristyc1994
            Layout Whiz
            • Apr 2006

GORGEOUS!!!! What a pretty girl...your layout is just perfect and very, very beautiful!

Comment

• GramCracker
              • Mar 2007

Your layout is stunning!!!!
              Your Granddaughter is beautiful!!!
              She looks like a sweetheart!

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

This is Beautiful

Marion, Oh I am in awwwwwww. I love this so much. I have my house decorated in Sunflowers so this really caught my eye! The colors, papers, and mostly your grandaughter are terrific.
                sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                  Marion, Oh I am in awwwwwww. I love this so much. I have my house decorated in Sunflowers so this really caught my eye! The colors, papers, and mostly your grandaughter are terrific.

Thanks for the compliment Onie, but it is not mine, the honors go to Moonbeam!

Comment

• mswizard
                    Digi Sage
                    • Mar 2007

Beautiful Granddaughter...Gorgeous Layout! I want your talent!lol

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Sorry Moonbeam

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      Thanks for the compliment Onie, but it is not mine, the honors go to Moonbeam!

IT IS BEAUTIFUL! You did an awsome job on the layout! Of course I'm parcel to sunflowers. Your grandaughter is ADORABLE!
                      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                      !

nie

Comment

• Moonbeam
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post

LOL OnieRN - I'll give you the template but not my grand daughter!!!
                        You may be able to pop your own ophoto in this - print it and frame it and it will match your house decor.. all the best and thanks Marion also

Everyone is welcome to download this original creation freebie - all I ask is that if you post any part of it publicly in any gallery please add credits: Moonbeam -Scrapbook Max

A Good way to remember where we get our freebies from for future reference is - when you download them..add the persons name to the file name.. then you know where you got it.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Moonbeam; 04-04-2007, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X