That came out great Onie!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• vnginger
      Mad Scrapper
      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
      Here is a link to my layout.

Again I used the word "Spring" from Marion's template". Here are the things I added.
      sacannon, I love your work... I am using your template this morning.

Dogwoods are blooming in Atlanta right now. I was wondering if you can help me do a dogwood flower like your daisy... pink and/or white dogwood would be awesome... I like the look of your daisy.

If you are busy, please do not worry. If someone else has seen a dogwood flower emb, I'd love to get one. TANX

Thank you so much everyone for the lovely templates & embs... Hope I can work on one to share with y'all this month.

sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by vnginger View Post
        sacannon, I love your work... I am using your template this morning.

Dogwoods are blooming in Atlanta right now. I was wondering if you can help me do a dogwood flower like your daisy... pink and/or white dogwood would be awesome... I like the look of your daisy.

If you are busy, please do not worry. If someone else has seen a dogwood flower emb, I'd love to get one. TANX

Thank you so much everyone for the lovely templates & embs... Hope I can work on one to share with y'all this month.

Will these work, I have another I can work on later, have to leave for an appointment right now.
        Attached Files
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• vnginger
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jun 2006

sac,
          You are great!!! Thank you for being so quick!

Much appreciated! Hugs to you!

sigpic

Comment

• makeyesup
            Digi Sage
            • Jun 2006

The layouts completed this month are spectacular as usual - great job all.
            The items that have been shared are also greatly appreciated.

I'm behind this month, as usual, lately with everything. Started to think about what I wanted to do and then ended up making some papers and elements so I would have something different to use. Thumbnails for the bows and ornaments are just a sampling of what is in the zip packs.
            So will share the items first and then start scrapping.
            Incase anyone would like to use, please do. It's just a small offering in appreciation for the talented and generous people on this site.
            Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Thanks so much Maureen
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
                The layouts completed this month are spectacular as usual - great job all.
                The items that have been shared are also greatly appreciated.

I'm behind this month, as usual, lately with everything. Started to think about what I wanted to do and then ended up making some papers and elements so I would have something different to use. Thumbnails for the bows and ornaments are just a sampling of what is in the zip packs.
                So will share the items first and then start scrapping.
                Incase anyone would like to use, please do. It's just a small offering in appreciation for the talented and generous people on this site.
                So sorry, forgot to add my thanks to Angelwithin, AutisticWonder
                and FiveFeathers are the great shapes used.

&

Comment

• Verleen
                  • Mar 2007

Signs of Spring April Challenge Page

Hopefully, there will be something here to see. I've never posted a page here before and I had plenty of problems just doing that. The font is CK Windsong. I'm afraid I don't know where I got the little floral border from. But I am only using for myself. I got the bee tracks from Becca (Cntrywoman).....thank you for it. It took me longer to figure out how to export and post it here than it did to make the page......lol. My hair is a lot thinner as a result.

The picture is of some paphiopedilum blooms in my greenhouse. Everyone is very creative and doing great pages. I'm afraid that my abilities are very limited.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Verleen; 04-09-2007, 04:16 PM.

Jormanoy, Mswizard mom7911 are my buddies

Comment

• sacannon
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Aug 2006

Will these work, I have another I can work on later, have to leave for an appointment right now.

Here is another, don't know if you can use it.
                    Attached Files
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

VERLEENNNN You did it!!! Now stop pulling out your hair!!! You better of written all that down somewhere! hehehehe Great Page Girl!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• vnginger
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Jun 2006

Here is another, don't know if you can use it.
                        Thanks, sac! Can use them all!

big hugs to ya!

sigpic

Comment

• Verleen
                          • Mar 2007

Carol....yes, I wrote it down.....lol. I want to thank everyone for all the lovely work that they are sharing. I need to figure out how to keep track of who did what, in case I want to use it for a template to share. How do you all keep track of this? I have downloaded quite a bit of things just from this challenge thread. Thanks ladies!!! There is just too many to mention, but let me give a couple.... Fiona, love the trellis....I'm a floral person....lol. Sue, I like the Niagara Falls wording over the falls graphic. Geez.....I like so many; each and every one was a treasure to look at.

Jormanoy, Mswizard mom7911 are my buddies

Comment

• makeyesup
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jun 2006

Ok, here's my LO for the challenge. Most of the items are things I made myself.

Want to especially thank Rosanna for the beautiful mask that I used with the plum and the lime papers. Rosanna, hope you don't mind; however added it my post here so that noone would miss it. It really gives a nice effect.
                            Attached Files

&

Comment

• makeyesup
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Verleen View Post
                              Hopefully, there will be something here to see. I've never posted a page here before and I had plenty of problems just doing that. The font is CK Windsong. I'm afraid I don't know where I got the little floral border from. But I am only using for myself. I got the bee tracks from Becca (Cntrywoman).....thank you for it. It took me longer to figure out how to export and post it here than it did to make the page......lol. My hair is a lot thinner as a result.

The picture is of some paphiopedilum blooms in my greenhouse. Everyone is very creative and doing great pages. I'm afraid that my abilities are very limited.
                              Don't knock your abilities, the LO is very pretty. Great job.

&

Comment

• crops2dawn
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Verleen, good going with writing it down!! to remember everything is almost impossible, thats why I like when they put their name on it when they share it, but if they dont I sometimes just rename it and add their name, or if its alot of things I just make a folder for that person, Say like sue... she does put her initial on everything and makes it alot easier to give her credit... but this girl she is on a roll... so she got her very own folder.. See Sue your SPECIAL! LOL
                                I have been playing myself... trying flowers again... the one that is in a silver can be colored in the sepia section to any color that fits your layout! but the rest I was just playing around... Hope you enjoy!
                                OH NOooooo my files are to big!
                                Ok peeps my first time using the zip to upload, hope it works, if not will someone let me know! Thanks!

Please note** Do not right click these, they are just the jpeg image, in the zip they are png!!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by crops2dawn; 04-09-2007, 06:11 PM.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X