+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

HEY PEEPS! OMG I have to tell ya, I made my first VERY OWN Embie tonight! I think it came out rather good, but this is my first one and hopefully with more pratice I can get much better, But I thought I would let you see for yourself. Yes I am a weeeeeeee bit excited about it! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! LOL Plus I did a workart for Easter if anybody wants it.
    So NOW will you PEEPS give me a break!!!!!! I need to finish my Album, and only have 2 days left! YIKESSSSSS
    And By the way SUPER LAYOUTS! I LOVE THEM ALL! Oh Spring/Easter Layouts are going to be a breeze this year, Thanks to all you peeps!
    I will get me layout done before the end of the month I promise! ANd if yous like the flower, I wouldnt mind do more.. but just remember no 2 will ever be the same.
    Attached Images

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Thumbs up Congrats Crops

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    HEY PEEPS! OMG I have to tell ya, I made my first VERY OWN Embie tonight! I think it came out rather good, but this is my first one and hopefully with more pratice I can get much better, But I thought I would let you see for yourself. Yes I am a weeeeeeee bit excited about it! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! LOL Plus I did a workart for Easter if anybody wants it.
    So NOW will you PEEPS give me a break!!!!!! I need to finish my Album, and only have 2 days left! YIKESSSSSS
    And By the way SUPER LAYOUTS! I LOVE THEM ALL! Oh Spring/Easter Layouts are going to be a breeze this year, Thanks to all you peeps!
    I will get me layout done before the end of the month I promise! ANd if yous like the flower, I wouldnt mind do more.. but just remember no 2 will ever be the same.

You did a great job on these. Congrats on them. We will be looking forward to you doing more. BTW, what program did you use to made them in? I might consider trying my hand at creating someday but not now.....lol

Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Nice job.... I suppose you want a medal now, right? (only kidding!)

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Exclamation You Naughty Boy

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Steve, Now Crops is going to smack you for picking on her! You better kiss and make up. LOL

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Hey Onie THANKS soooo much! I am trying to master the Gimp... I have learned quite a few things in there, like making transparencies, and tonight I just got picked up an airbrush a started painting, I was in awe, I did play around for a few hours, just for that one flower. It is kinda like painting with Donna Dewberry... Dont know if you know who she is, but she is a very good painter.
    AND BTW Get the gimp, you have nothing to lose and Its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    Sure Do, But only the Bronze for right now, cause watch out, I will be going for the gold!!!!

*Smacking Steve in the head*

Question Have It Crops

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Hey Onie THANKS soooo much! I am trying to master the Gimp... I have learned quite a few things in there, like making transparencies, and tonight I just got picked up an airbrush a started painting, I was in awe, I did play around for a few hours, just for that one flower. It is kinda like painting with Donna Dewberry... Dont know if you know who she is, but she is a very good painter.
    AND BTW Get the gimp, you have nothing to lose and Its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! LOL
    I downloaded it but for the life of me, I have no clue how to come up with stuff from no where! Do you just start freehanded or what? Did you start off by saying you wanted to make a flower? Or did you get some kind of templete to build the idea?

!

nie

This is what I did, in gimp you go to the top I think it says files, then hit open, from there you browse your computer, I brought in something- it wasnt what I wanted so I just made it into a transparency, then got a brush, figured out how to use the paint, and started playing, For your first time open a something that has a dark background and a lite object.. When you get that far I will walk ya through the rest of it, its not that hard, once you start to understand it, I hate reading tutorials so I just play until I find something that I like.

This is the link to my layout:
    http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2066

Well I finally got it reduced enough (...remembering January Challenge) I started with "Angelwithin's Cream layout". I add a basket, a real bee from my garden last year, a border, and a new paper. I will put more in another post.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Here are 6 more"

I took the button from Angelwithins layout and made it oval and used as a mat under my picture of Kari. I also used a shape edge effect on it that I got from a site (don't remember) on about.com, the designer was Chastain. Then I took the same button (oval shaped) into adobe and cut off the bottom of it to make it shaped like a niche and used a shape effect from Harry's filters on it. I put my placemat (that I made in the first layout I did for the challenge) at the bottom of the niche to give it depth. (at least attempted to). Then I swapped out the flower for a real daffodil from my yard (still blooming if the frost didn't kill them today).

The butterflies and lettering are shapes, and I used Crop's paper for them. The lettering was the American Letter Shapes, one of the butterflies was from Angelwithin, the other was in the object shape folder, not sure who did that one.
    Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]