The *REAL* April Challenge Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• layouts

Onie!those layouts are all very unique and stylish...I'm sorry that your under the weather though. Will be thinking of you and wishing you a quick recovery!!!

Now get to scrapping.....

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Here is Day #15 with Challenge #15

I hope you enjoy the page. I had a hard time with this one because it was too big to post. For the life of me, I have no idea what made this one so big?!?!?! I kept going back and shrinking stuff and trying to tweak it. FINALLY got it to fit.

Attached Files
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Onie, I checked and the yellow paper I apparently missed when I shrunk the papers down. I did the others at 4 x 4 and 100 resolution. The yellow was higher. So I shrunk it down and I am reposting for others.

Anyone who saved this paper previously may want to delete that one, and save this one. Hopefully this size will work better.
        Attached Files
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Thank You Sue

That would explain why it was a big file! I haven't figured out that part of doing these pages yet. I just enjoy doing the pages!

Thanks a bunch!

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

You sure did a great job on all your pages Onie! Loved every one of them!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Anyone know what happened to the mid-April challenge? I saw it earlier and now I can't find it.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

That is strange! I posted a layout with a link and it was here earlier.

Comment

• OnieRN
                  Scrap Guru
                  • May 2006

Been Sleeping

Well gang, I've been sleeping pretty much all day long and a lot yesterday. Lots of water and my medications. I rested all weekend except for all the layouts I did. I hope that I am finally on the mend from this Streph. I am not the type to be down sick but this really knocked me for a loop. I've got another 3 days of antiobiotics to go. Throat still a little sore. I tried to call my daughter on the phone but just couldn't talk so I told her that I would have to call her ack again in a few days.

Well I made a personal challenge to do one layout a day for the month. I am going to try to keep up with it. That means the month is half over so..... Sue keep me stocked with embies and paper and Carol you need to keep me on track.......LOL. Has anyone made any papers with soft prints like flowers? I love all the flowers this month and I personally love lace! LOL

!

nie

Comment

• kristyc1994
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                    OK Onie, here are 6 more papers for ya. (and everyone else).
                    Wow! These papers are beautiful!!!! Thank you so much!

Comment

• OnieRN
                      Scrap Guru
                      • May 2006

Need to bring this forward

I have today's almost finished! Will be posting #16 shortly.

!

nie

Comment

• OnieRN
                        Scrap Guru
                        • May 2006

Dedicated to Eye

#16 was made with Daisy paper from Eye and also her Butterflies. Thank you for the embies!

Hope you enjoy it!
                        Attached Files

!

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

*standing with my hands on my hips, tapping me toes* I am waitinggggggggggggg! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• pkdoll
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Dec 2006

Onie--everyone of these are gorgeous!! I love them all-you do such nice work!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Onie I saw it in the gallery! Love it!!!!!!! Here is something that I whipped up last night! I am trying to do the mid April challenge but I am not in the right mood tonight to get it done. So here is something if anyone wants to use it! I made this in the gimp.... I kinda feel like Donna Dewberry! LOL
                              Attached Files

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
                                Scrap Guru
                                • May 2006

Thanks Carol!

I'm working on a couple of layouts where I am looking for different flowers! Keep a look out over the next few days. I'm sure I'll be using this one too

!

nie

Comment

Working...
                                X