X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DragonVyxen
    • Mar 2007

Hi everyone!!

Hi! My name is Rebecca, I'm 22 and I live in Houston. I absolutely LOVE scrapbooking, but I moved out of my parents' house last year and so I didn't have any supplies (since my mom bought them all ). So I decided now would be a great time to get in to digital scrapbooking.

I've played around with several different programs and finally decided I wanted to use Scrapbook Max. Honestly, the main deciding factor was this thread. Ya'll are awesome! and I love how helpful and friendly everyone is. Anyway, as soon as I learn how I hope I can begin contributing embellishment as well!
  • poppabob
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jul 2006

Welcome to the family Rebecca! It really is like a family here. Don't hesitate to pipe up if you have any questions. There are a ton of folks around here willing to help.
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

YES ~ PoppaBob is right. Just ask and you shall receive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Welcome aboard! You're going to love it.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Yep, just fun and scrappin' what could be better Welcome and join in often.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X