X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lor
    • May 2006

Summer Glow

Here is another template for you all. The designs are from a new graphic designer by the name of Alma Townsend. I just love her fresh and spunky designs! Here is a link to her blog: http://almatownsend.blogspot.com/

My templates are too big to upload in SMT format. Can I upload them as jpg files and they still work as templates? Anyhow, here is a screen shot of it and I did upload it my album in the gallery.

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.
    Attached Files
    Laurie Weber
    Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:
  • Jessica
    • Feb 2006

nice one !!

Comment

• Lor
      • May 2006

Thanx Jessica! I still haven't been able to upload the template though. (The boys on the board are working on that issue...)
      Laurie Weber
      Wisconsin

Take a peak at pics:

Comment

• kode
        • Mar 2006

I hope it gets figured out soon because I love your templates you have shown us, or should I say teased us with!!

Comment

Working...
        X