• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

New Designer PROMOS..Freebies!!

As a compromise to my husband, I decided I didn't want to give up my SBM time at the computer..(TOTALLY addicted) and tried for designer position and got it!! So I've worked hard the last week to put out these 6 packs of goodies in the store! Hubby will be happy I'm financially supporting my playtime!! Gotta have the magazines and software!!! And still have time to give some fun stuff to the forum and spend some time writing tutorials for the program. But my BIGGEST desire is to do more educational things for the store and forum to promote special help for those struggling with special needs children and how SBM can help!! I'm now going to live GUILT free on the computer..I hope!! Beats having to start my own site!!!
    I LOVE FLOWERS...Petal Pleasers has 110 different flower parts in SHAPES!!

The freebies shape flower is NOT in the pack and WILL NOT be given out in anywhere else on site. Send folks here to get it..if you please..THANKU!!

LOVE BRIGHT solid colors to work with..BAKER's Dozen BOLD, BRIGHT and NOW pack of tiles for our backgrounds and paper scraps!!!

Made a special matching flower paper tile for this pack freebie for you..Simply Right CLICK and save image as or save target as and drop in paper scraps folder and one for background if you like!! AGAIN..you'll only get the tile HERE!! THANK YOU!! Use as you like just don't claim as your own and no sharing as stand alone item..Putting in embellishment packer still makes it a stand alone item!! On a sharing template is perfectly OK!!

Also including a special leafy green paper I made for making the stems!! Very exclusive to this link!! Love you guys!!

Thanks ladies and gents!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by autisticwonder; 03-29-2007, 12:33 PM.
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

WONDERRRRRR YOUR GOING PRO!!!!! WOW Girl!! CONGRATS!!! I should of known, talent like yours ought to be sold! I wish you the best of luck! How happy I am for you! You get to have your cake and eat it too!!! You just better not forget us peons here! I dont want to get a search party after you!! When you hit it big we all can say HEY WE KNEW HER ONCE! LOL. Honestly WAY TO GO!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• juliehclark
      Challenge Host
      • Jun 2006

It's about time! Welcome aboard!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• NanaC95565
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Welcome Aboard. I agree with Julie and Crops. It's about TIME. Good Luck!!

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• Linda
          Layout Whiz
          • May 2006

WAY TO GO WONDER!!!! CONGRATS!!!
          I knew you could do it! Best of luck in all you do and I know you won't forget us!
          sigpic

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

about time girlfriend

congratulations xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Congrats Wonderwoman...well deserved.....
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• srussell
                Digi Sage
                • Feb 2006

Donna, welcome to the dark side...
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Yeah!!!! Another one bites the dust!! Welcome, Donna. Delighted to have you aboard. Was wondering what was taking so long to have you join us. Love you're stuff.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

You guys are soooooo SWEET!! I REALLy appreciate all the nice comments!!! THANKS so MUCH!!

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Dec 2006

Way To Go Girl ..... Big Congrats hun ...... so pleased for you. Cant wait to see what you come up with for the special needs education.
                      Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jul 2006

Hey, Kiddo.... CONGRATS, to you!!! Way to go!!!
                        God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

• Moonbeam
                          • Mar 2006

I am so very thrilled that at last you have joined the design team.. Fantastic girl! PLease thank your husband for me LOL...
                          I know your stuff will be a success. you have a wonderful talent and a great style. You are loved here as well!
                          Only one thing I am sad about ... <whisper> now you're going to cut my sales in half
                          Go get 'em Wonder!!!

Comment

• rosana brito
                            Digi Sage
                            • Jul 2006

Showwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna, who wonder, you deserves everything of good, and an extremely ablity girl, desire to it good luck, a great kiss, uauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Comment

• rosana brito
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2006

hELLLOOOOOO DRª MARION !!!!!!!

EI GIRLS SOMEBODY SAW OUR DR MARION, THESE DAYS DID NOT APPEAR IN THIS FORUM, THIS WORRIES ME,

Comment

Working...
                              X