+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Little Girls Have Magic

My youngest in 1977 on her 2nd B'day...my time sure flies...I made everything on the page..its part of a kit I've been working on called Cross Stitch Spring...when I finish it will post it in the forum so you can grab it if you want it...Thanks to Atomic Cupcake for her
    Cross Stitch action..

My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Beautiful Jazz. Are they the instant photos that printed out. I seem to recognise the film. We have some of those. They are supposed to fade away because of the chemicals. Thank goodness for digi scrapping and scanners
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Adorable Jazz How did you get the photo to look almost 3D ? (ex......foot hanging over edge in right photo)

Thumbs up Thinking The Same Thing....

I had not thought about scanning those! I still have some of those instant pics but most had to be thrown away years ago because they faded away or the colors ran all over the place.

WOW, now I'm sure we will start seeing some of those Kodak type pics in the layouts from others........ Great idea.

BTW, your layout is pretty. I love the way the stitches and weaves in the fabor are so defined. I have always loved cross stitch work but gave it up because it was so much work for such small areas. WOW, I stand corrected now, digi makes it easier to share and appreciate all that hard work of cross stitching. Good job!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Thumbs up

Beautiful job Jazz. I love it.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Jazz this is STUNNING.. I love the colours and the work on the photo..(re. foot) The scroll finish with the flowers added a stunning touch!! I love it..
    Hugs
    Kim
    Ps.. hope you are feeling better..

jazz - you're such a great designer! so creative!
    great job!

Please visit my SBM store!

Wow everyone...thanks for the great comments...the frames I made...they are what the old poloroid pictures looked like..I love them because they have that border on the bottom you can write on if you dont have room to journal on your page..there are a lot of them in the kit Im working on in all colors..thanks again everyone glad you like the LO
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Jazz!, i love it!

Very nice work Jazz!
    -=poppabob=-
    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!