X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thelma
    • Mar 2006

Incredimail

Will this program work with Incredimail?
    Thelma
  • Verleen
    • Mar 2007

Hi Thelma and welcome to SBM. I can't answer your question. I'm new myself to SBM. But let me warn you about Incredimail. Its loaded with spyware, lord knows what else. It caused some major problems on my computer some years ago. I couldn't even completely remove it. I had to have a techie come and clean up my computer. He said I, unfortunately, learned the hard way about it. I was attracted to it with all the fun emoticons, etc. But nothing is ever truly free, is it? Of course, if someone has cleaned up Incredimail and removed all that spyware, my comments may be moot. I have a friend that had it fairly recently and it clogged up her machine terribly. She ended up buying a new computer to get rid of it. She lives in the boonies and no techies nearby.

Jormanoy, Mswizard mom7911 are my buddies

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Verleen View Post
      Hi Thelma and welcome to SBM. I can't answer your question. I'm new myself to SBM. But let me warn you about Incredimail. Its loaded with spyware, lord knows what else. It caused some major problems on my computer some years ago. I couldn't even completely remove it. I had to have a techie come and clean up my computer. He said I, unfortunately, learned the hard way about it. I was attracted to it with all the fun emoticons, etc. But nothing is ever truly free, is it? Of course, if someone has cleaned up Incredimail and removed all that spyware, my comments may be moot. I have a friend that had it fairly recently and it clogged up her machine terribly. She ended up buying a new computer to get rid of it. She lives in the boonies and no techies nearby.
      I was told this too after I had installed Incredimail. I loved it too but when it mucks up it does it bigtime. I removed it reluctantly.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

I think my sister has incredimail---I have never heard of how bad it was. She never said anything about the viruses. I will have to ask her about it. That sounds scary, because the emails she sends me are so whimsical and cute.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• workingjo3
          Mad Scrapper
          • Sep 2006

My son (a computer tech) set Incredimail up for me. I run McAfee anti virus and it does not say I have a virus / adware / spyware. So I think Incredimail is ok. The only down side is that is adss an advertizement to my outgoing mail. But so far no one seems to mind the ad below my emails. The ad is for incredimail of course. Its like the ad's that yahoo puts on the free yahoo emails.

Just my 2 cents, Jo

Comment

• rosana brito
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Welcome Thelma !!

Originally posted by Thelma View Post
            Will this program work with Incredimail?
            Thelma
            HI, Thelma is coming to this community well, knows that we have an immense pleasure in receiving the people in this site ok, everything what to need it can ask without fear ok, regarding the Incredimail I bought it ja makes 4 years, and I never had problems, much for I oppose it, I have more easinesses to leave the glad people who receive mine e-mails, therefore it and extremely amused ok, I wait to be able to have helped

kisses

Comment

• mswizard
              Digi Sage
              • Mar 2007

Incredimail

Hello Thelma,
              I am new here also and was wondering the very same thing. I have Incredimail Pro and have had it for years without any problems with ads, virus' or spyware...who knows? Maybe someone has tested it and can let us know or we may be able to test it ourselves
              Good luck finding out and if I do first I will let you know how it all goes
              MsWiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
              Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Hmmm...seems different experiences. Maybe it's different if you puchase. I just used the free version.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mswizard
                  Digi Sage
                  • Mar 2007

There is...a HUGE difference. I should have mentioned this...When you get the so called 'free' version it IS loaded with JUNK to muck up your system. I had the 'free' version for 2 or 3 days when I had to go through my computer so I decided to buy the program because it was alot of fun and had alot of neat things to do.
                  I would tell anyone who wants to try it, to BUY it and don't even bother with the 'Free' Download!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                  Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Working...
                  X