• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makeyesup
    Digi Sage
    • Jun 2006

Beach Party

With the weather warming, been thinking of all the nice things to do in the summer months. Also was looking at pictures of my GD's from last year and decided to pull them apart to make papers of sands, water and sky. Then felt I needed some elements that went with the theme. Ended up with the attached on sheets ready for cropping. Perhaps someone can use the papers and parts. Also included the shapes used and other shapes that seemed to fit with being at the beach.
    Attached Files

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&
  • NikkiMac
    • Sep 2006

Absolutely perfect! I sure will put this kit to good use!

I've got tons of photos of the beach in Cozumel, Mexico from when my husband and I took our cruise last month!

This group is just absolutely amazing! It's like everyone reads minds and knows what the other people need!

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Emmmm............clocks went forward today....lighter mornings , longer evenings............love the Spring
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

We turned our clocks ahead two weeks ago. They did earlier this year because they claimed it would help conserve energy by not having to turn our lights on at night till later.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

OMG Makeyes, You surly have been busy! THANKS for all the summer goodies!! Although I loved all the winter stuff it sure is nice to see Summer things again!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Jenna's mommy
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2007

Thank you for sharing
            Wolvsie, Eye, Tiffany scraps and Smile are my buddies.:cool

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

I love this stuff............this is just what I have been looking for............You are wonderful.........xoxoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                Digi Sage
                • Nov 2007

Originally posted by NikkiMac View Post
                This group is just absolutely amazing! It's like everyone reads minds and knows what the other people need!
                Ok, who gave away our secret.
                Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Very pretty things - thanks so much!!
                  Julie

Comment

• Pink Lollipop
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Feb 2008

Wow I love sea horses and the pink lops. look cute too. ..and 'yammy' :P Thanks for sharing.
                    Last edited by Pink Lollipop; 03-31-2008, 10:22 PM. Reason: spell
                    sigpic

My Buddies are: autisticwonder, moonlightpearl, angelwithin, fourfoxes, Granny, O2BNGdHope, Vanessa, twpclerk, Tiffanys Scraps, EclecticDiva,LindaPete, Granny and grannywin..

Comment

• Leslie S
                      • Oct 2007

Thanks for the kit. It will go well with some picture I have from going to the beach with friends while in college!

Comment

• pilotswife
                        • Feb 2008

Thank you! I needed these!

Comment

Working...
                        X