• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Software Help Needed

Hello, I finally bought the Full Version of SBM. I went through the install process and it finally got the message "Finished." The problem is that nothing new is there. I still have the same samples that I got from the trial version. Apparently, I am missing something! Is there away to "unlock" the download that I am missing? BTW, I do have lots to templets from the forum that I was able to put into the gallery. Everyone has done some beautiful work and I am anxious to get started myself.

Thanks for any assistance here!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi. Thanks for your support and kind words, glad to have you join us here in the forum.

When you order Scrapbook MAX! a content CD-ROM is shipped to you. That CD-ROM contains a ton of professionally designed scrapping content as seen in our samples gallery. It's easy to install. Depending on where you are, your CD should be there within about a week. Until then hopefully you can find enough stuff to download here to tide you over. If you have any requests, feel free to post them, there are a whole bunch of really helpful people around here who tend to offer friendly advice/links/help/content.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

What was in the download?

I understood the full version download had more stuff than the trial version. Was I wrong? The open window is the only thing that is different. I have been using the templetes that others have posted but when I go to resize it from Custom to 8x10, well, everything moves up to the top left corner and is very small. I am having to resize everything manually rather than automatically resizing.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• Brett
        • Jan 2006

Your download instructions should have included a second download link for the downloadable content pack. While the download one does not contain nearly as much as tyhe CD-ROM, it might be onough to hold you over for a few days until the CD arrives...
        Brett Kapilik
        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

I did the download but nothing appeared

Thanks Brett, I have looked and looked at that email and I'm sure I've followed the instructions. It does say something about needing the "key" to unlock the content package. I do not see that anywhere! I'm really not a dumb person but I'm sure I am missing something.

!

nie

Comment

• Brett
            • Jan 2006

Please go to the Contact page and request new download inctructions. Include your name, email address and order number. We will re-send you instructions that might make it more clear.
            Brett Kapilik
            Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

Working...
            X