+ Reply to Thread

Question Software Help Needed

Hello, I finally bought the Full Version of SBM. I went through the install process and it finally got the message "Finished." The problem is that nothing new is there. I still have the same samples that I got from the trial version. Apparently, I am missing something! Is there away to "unlock" the download that I am missing? BTW, I do have lots to templets from the forum that I was able to put into the gallery. Everyone has done some beautiful work and I am anxious to get started myself.

Thanks for any assistance here!

Hi. Thanks for your support and kind words, glad to have you join us here in the forum.

When you order Scrapbook MAX! a content CD-ROM is shipped to you. That CD-ROM contains a ton of professionally designed scrapping content as seen in our samples gallery. It's easy to install. Depending on where you are, your CD should be there within about a week. Until then hopefully you can find enough stuff to download here to tide you over. If you have any requests, feel free to post them, there are a whole bunch of really helpful people around here who tend to offer friendly advice/links/help/content.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Default What was in the download?

I understood the full version download had more stuff than the trial version. Was I wrong? The open window is the only thing that is different. I have been using the templetes that others have posted but when I go to resize it from Custom to 8x10, well, everything moves up to the top left corner and is very small. I am having to resize everything manually rather than automatically resizing.

Your download instructions should have included a second download link for the downloadable content pack. While the download one does not contain nearly as much as tyhe CD-ROM, it might be onough to hold you over for a few days until the CD arrives...
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation

Default I did the download but nothing appeared

Thanks Brett, I have looked and looked at that email and I'm sure I've followed the instructions. It does say something about needing the "key" to unlock the content package. I do not see that anywhere! I'm really not a dumb person but I'm sure I am missing something.

Please go to the Contact page and request new download inctructions. Include your name, email address and order number. We will re-send you instructions that might make it more clear.
    Brett Kapilik
    Indigo Rose Corporation