• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kristyc1994
    Layout Whiz
    • Apr 2006

Daddy Daughter Gala

I just LOVE these two pages that I just made - and everyone has been SO BEAUTIFULLY BUSY they get bumped off the front pages quickly!!

I just got the ADORABLE kit from the SBM store and thought it was PERFECT for these pictures! My husband is such a wonderful Daddy (that's part of why I picked him all of those years ago!!!! I just knew....) He deserves these pages showing him off!

Thanks for looking!!
    Attached Files
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Beautiful memories
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• NanaC95565
      Digi Sage
      • Jul 2006

Kristy these are just adorable. WOW Lucky Girl's to have such a wonderful DADDY.

Visit my blog
      Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• juliehclark
        Challenge Host
        • Jun 2006

adorable!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Great pictures. There is nothing so special as a Dad and his Daughter(s). Looking at this made me go back and look at the one that I did on My Son-In-Law and Granddaughter named 'My Dad', which was from their first dance. Even as a 4 year old, she loved the way Daddy treated her to this special time.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• pkdoll
            Scrap Guru
            • Dec 2006

OMG!! These are so precious! Your girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful caring father. Way too often fathers are not there, or if they are they are too busy. Any guy can father a child, but it takes a man to be a father. Love this and the pictures are spectacular!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
              Layout Whiz
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
              OMG!! These are so precious! Your girls are so lucky to have such a wonderful caring father. Way too often fathers are not there, or if they are they are too busy. Any guy can father a child, but it takes a man to be a father. Love this and the pictures are spectacular!
              So very very true. These are great LOs.
              Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• kimbob
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2007

Stunning Lo's.. brings back memory's of time spent with my dad as a little girl..(too many years ago,,LOL).. Love the colours in this kit....

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
                X