• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzieal
    Digi Sage
    • Sep 2006

HELP DESMOND or someone !

About half the time I want to attach something or post a template I can't do it..when I scroll down to find the manage file box I find no box only this sentence
    Valid file extensions: gif jpg pdf png psd smb smt txt zip
    Other times the box will be there and I click on it and nothing happens..I wait and wait and still no popup menu...sometimes it says done at the bottom of the page, sometimes it says error on page..sometimes it tells me popups block and hold down control key..I do that if I get that message and it will usually open but I dont often get that msg..I have logged off so the cookies would be cleared...I have gotten out of the program and re-opened and nothing seems to work...any ideas on how to fix this problem...thanks
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Have you made any changes to Internet Explorer or switched to FIREFOX or UPGRADED recently??? When I did the UPGRADE to Internet Explorer I had frustrating moments. The security needed updating to my changes..EEK.. Give more details as to how and when this started happening and then Desmond will be locked and loaded with the help you need!! Or someone else more experienced with the same difficulties..BLESS YOU JAZZ!! Hoping it gets resolved for you soon!!!

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

It has been going on since I started adding attachments...I upgraded to the new IE but I hated it and went back to the old version..its just really gotten on my nerves lately because I have some templates and embelishments I want to share and I cant
      Like now I have that sentence and no box...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Desmond
        Resident Geek
        • Jan 2006

I know this is exactly what you wanna hear, but "it works for me!".

THe only thing I can think of is that there's something wrong with your web browser, or your security settings are too high. This forum does work with both internet explorer and firefox, so you could try whichever you aren't using...

As well, when you click that manage attachment button, it does 'pop up' a window ... so make sure you don't have any software that's blocking it!!

Also, though I doubt it would cause a problem so specific, have you scanned your comptuer for adware / viruses?

Desmond.
        |

Comment

Working...
        X