• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Beautiful Debbie!!!!

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Absolutely INCREDIBLE..Could you please put your initials in front of file name so this doesn't get accidently over written with same name as others are putting on their's..WHAT A TREASURE THIS IS!!! THANKS GIRL!!!

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

This one is awesome Debbie!
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• angle
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jul 2006

Wow!! I love this one. Thank You so much!
          sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
            Scrap Guru
            • May 2006

Angel

I need a little venting here...... I noticed that your in the same town as my daughter Jennifer! I wished I was near her and my babies too. Haven't seen my kids in nearly 2 yrs! TOO LONG!!!! But we sure do talk on the phone.
            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
            !

nie

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
              Mad Scrapper
              • Sep 2006

Your daughter lives in Nipawin Sask. What is her married name

Comment

• angle
                Mad Scrapper
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                I need a little venting here...... I noticed that your in the same town as my daughter Jennifer! I wished I was near her and my babies too. Haven't seen my kids in nearly 2 yrs! TOO LONG!!!! But we sure do talk on the phone.
                OnieRN,
                I just wanted to reply to you, and tell you Vent all you want!! I completely understand how you feel. I was a military wife for more than twenty years, and although my husband recently retired, I have spent tooooooooooo many years away from my family, I left for germany when my grandson was 6 weeks old, the next time I seen him was when he turned 3, he is now 8 and the times I have had with him are far fewer than I had ever wished for, I had some silly dream that I would have the white picket fence and all of my children would live next door, just isn't how it turned out. Me, I send lots of love and prayers your way, and maybe, just maybe... they will get sent to your area soon. I always wanted to be stationed at Fort Campbell, well our last duty station was Fort Campbell, so while it took alot longer than I wished for, it did eventually happen.
                Take Care.. and Thank God for telephones..
                xo Trish
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X