+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default d27 Child IDENTIFICATION card SHAPES (CROPS2dawn honor)

Wanted to do something special to identify CROPS2DAWN as a WONDERFUL part of the SCRAPBOOK MAX site and this CHILD identification ID SHAPE was just the ticket. I very much appreciate Crops GREAT sense of humor and incredible support here.This is something that CROPS would truly appreciate and care deeply about.So this Ident an SBM SCRAPPER card is for her. The child ID SHAPES allow you to make your own Child ID cards and update as often as possible in case your child should ever be MISSING. As a Mother of 2 Autistic boys..that was always a concern to me and still is.

It is my hope that you will make several copies as needed and they can be laminated for durability. Small children may need to have a lanyard attached to card and placed inside shirt to avoid catching on things.

DIRECTIONS..To download b/w SHAPES..RIGHT CLICK on image and select SAVE TARGET AS..designate to your SHAPES folder in SBM. If the option is not available..click on image to enlarge it and RIGHT CLICK and SAVE PICTURE AS and designate to your shapes folder.

GOD BLESS our CHILDREN!!
    Attached Images

arent these fabulous.....my sister will love them

thanks wonderwoman xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thumbs up

Thanks for sharing

Donna your ideas are always fabulous. I wish i were half as creative as you are. These are great.

Wondeful and a well deserved tribute to Crops
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

These are great! thank you for sharing.

my buddies are onieRN and mom7911

Thumbs up

WONDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! You are a nut girl! You got me crying!!! You are not suppose to do THATTTT!!! What an honor! OMG I am in AWEEEEEE!!!
    You have no idea.... When me children were little, my worst fear, like many,many mothers is the fear that would get lost or stolen, I used to think I could probably handle a death better than losing one of mine own, because I would never know what happened or if I would ever see them again, !!! But now they are still here and I cant get rid of them and NOBODY wants them either! LOL But honestly what a brilliant idea! We can never be safe enough when it comes to our children.
    And You Wonderrrrrr are a Saint yourself, raising 2 autistic children! The challenges that you must encounter each and every day, I stand tall and cheer you on!!! You are the one to be honored!!!!
    Thank you my friend!!!! I am honored just to have met you in here!!!
    Now get your Buttt over to Scrapville and lets have a green rootbeer together! we all need a night to relax and party like its 1999!!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Quote Originally Posted by crops2dawn View Post
    WONDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! You are a nut girl! You got me crying!!! You are not suppose to do THATTTT!!! What an honor! OMG I am in AWEEEEEE!!!
    You have no idea.... When me children were little, my worst fear, like many,many mothers is the fear that would get lost or stolen, I used to think I could probably handle a death better than losing one of mine own, because I would never know what happened or if I would ever see them again, !!! But now they are still here and I cant get rid of them and NOBODY wants them either! LOL But honestly what a brilliant idea! We can never be safe enough when it comes to our children.
    And You Wonderrrrrr are a Saint yourself, raising 2 autistic children! The challenges that you must encounter each and every day, I stand tall and cheer you on!!! You are the one to be honored!!!!
    Thank you my friend!!!! I am honored just to have met you in here!!!
    Now get your Buttt over to Scrapville and lets have a green rootbeer together! we all need a night to relax and party like its 1999!!!!!
    XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!
    Crops GIRL, you have such a BIG HEART!!! It always shows in everything you do and say!!! Glad you like this!!
    As to the rootbeer..I still haven't gotten over the red undies with Steve..How much did you guys drink of that rootbeer that day???? I'd have to have a full days rest and plenty of vitamins to be able to keep up with the party harty gang of witty wonders!! I am a babble blunder in there!!! THANKS for the offer!! BIG, BIG, BIGGGGG HUGS to you GIRL!!!

Wonder, this is an awesome idea! All mothers should have these for their children. I know some go to police dept. to get them done. But this do it yourself idea is great. And Crops is deserving of her tag too! She is so good at cheering everying on and knowing just what to say.

Thanks for the shapes!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

ooops.....That should have been "every one" not "everying on".
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]