+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12x12 Frames

Unhappy 12x12 Frames

I have been trying to find somewhere that sells 12x12 frames for scrapbook pages. Does anyone know of a place that sells these? There are a couple of pages that I would like to get framed as gifts. Ebay had one on there-it looks similar to a poster frame-but I would like to find different styles. Couldn't find any at Hobby Lobby or Michaels or Walmart-can anyone help??

I found mine at Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    I have been trying to find somewhere that sells 12x12 frames for scrapbook pages. Does anyone know of a place that sells these? There are a couple of pages that I would like to get framed as gifts. Ebay had one on there-it looks similar to a poster frame-but I would like to find different styles. Couldn't find any at Hobby Lobby or Michaels or Walmart-can anyone help??

Most Scrapbook stores have them as they are popular right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I found mine at Michaels
    Oh Marion... I love this store & spend quite some time at them each year when we visit th USA. They are just packed with stuff!!!!

Wow, Michael's looks amazing!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Wow, Michael's looks amazing!
    Yes 'eng' ~~ I usually spend a couple of hours in there while my hubby goes to the bookstores...........

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    Yes 'eng' ~~ I usually spend a couple of hours in there while my hubby goes to the bookstores...........
    Your husband gets off lightly.....I would be all day! My hubby never goes shopping with me! If he goes to Costco with me (a rare occurrance) we are done in an hour. If I go with my sister we are there nearly all day
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by pkdoll View Post
    Now in Canada at the great Canadian Dollar Store they have 12 x12 glass frames for $3.00.I got 20 of them as when I paint in the fall I am going to do what I created for Ethan and Sheena and have an arrangement on the walls.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I get mine at walmart, but for some reason they are advertized as frames for record albums. But they work perfect for my 12 x 12 pages.

workingjo3

Thanks everyone! I will have to go to Michaels and see what they have. Michaels online didn't have anything, but maybe the store will. Didn't see them at walmart either. That's a good thought-maybe I will check out the dollar store here too and see what they have.