• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Template: Forever Friends Mask Layouts

been playing today to get some new shapes for frames but got sidetracked (like you do lol) and made these 3 mask pages -

i used bright colours to do my daughter and her best frinds a few pages ( i was warned NOt to do soft colours by my daughter!!) theres one here so you can see what it came out like the other two are in the gallery

enjoy

many thanks to autisticwonder for the shapes and inspiration xx
    Attached Files
    Last edited by angelwithin; 03-15-2007, 06:33 PM.

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Uauuuuu!!!!!!

OH!! Thanks Fiona, my collection of masks, this well fofinha already, I adore these thanks

kisses

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Thank U!

These are so great, Fiona!! Just love them - especially since templates are so popular now and you need PSE or PSP or something to open them - so these are perfect!

I have a quick question - I love to do 8.5x11 a lot of the time - any suggestions for converting them and keeping them nicely balanced (like you do so well!) I do it in SBM, but it really doesn't enlarge them - just plops them on the bigger paper!

Thanks again - these are wonderful!!
      Julie

Comment

• spanielmom
        Layout Whiz
        • Nov 2006

Just saw your pictures inthe gallery and commented on how cute the layouts were. To my amazement here are the masks! Thanks I love them.

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Ooohhh I just saw these in the gallery, I didnt know you were doing the masks! Oooohhh thanks soo much Angel! Boy you are just full of wonderful things tonight!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
            These are so great, Fiona!! Just love them - especially since templates are so popular now and you need PSE or PSP or something to open them - so these are perfect!

I have a quick question - I love to do 8.5x11 a lot of the time - any suggestions for converting them and keeping them nicely balanced (like you do so well!) I do it in SBM, but it really doesn't enlarge them - just plops them on the bigger paper!

do you know ive never done an 8.5x 11 yet (i like even numbers too much lol)....i'll have a play tomorrow and see if i can figure this one out....unless some bright spark gets the answer to you first

fiona x

, Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Thanks Fiona, these are awesome!!!

Comment

• Wickel
                Layout Whiz
                • Feb 2007

Thanks Fiona .....nice job

Comment

• Granny
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Mar 2006

Boquinky!!!!! Awesome stuff, Fiona. Thank you so much.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• srussell
                    Digi Sage
                    • Feb 2006

I usually make 3 sizes of templates ... Here's a link for several I've done in that size
                    sigpic
                    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Nov 2006

FUN, FUN, FUN!! LOVE them!!! THANKS GIRL!!

Comment

• Linda
                        Layout Whiz
                        • May 2006

These are great; thanks Fiona!
                        sigpic

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

8.5x11 resizing

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post

ive had a go at this today (thats my last surviving brain cell frazzled now lol) when you open the template - change the page settings to 8.5x11 and as you said it plonks it in the middle of the page

i found myself stretching the main background paper scrap first then decide what feature is the focal point of the page ....for me its always the photo area

move that to where you want the focus...most of the ones i done moved down towards the bottom of the page and then i made the ones i could about 0.5 bigger than they were

the 'pretties' flowers, decorative bits etc i moved last as they can be played with some i had to increase in size a little

hope that made sense and helped in some way! ive added the ones i did so you can see them
                          fiona x
                          Attached Files

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

• twinglemommyof3
                            • Mar 2007

I love these! They are soooo good. Ok, so now here's the question...what's a mask??? hahaha! I feel like my blonde daughter this morning....if she gets on here, look out, the blondness will crack you up!!! Let's just put it this way, she asked her dad how they moved the Superbowl Stadium from state to state for the game! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Need I say more??
                            May

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

basically they are templates that you have control over the colours, paper textures etc

open them as you would a template - double click on the areas you wish to colour - go into change picture - choose a new paper scrap - click ok and then ok again

once you've finished re-colouring all the grey/black sections add your photo and any embellishments to make the pages more personal

fiona x

, Check out my store
                              Here

Comment

Working...
                              X