+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

FUN, FUN, FUN!! LOVE them!!! THANKS GIRL!!

These are great; thanks Fiona!

Default 8.5x11 resizing

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    These are so great, Fiona!! Just love them - especially since templates are so popular now and you need PSE or PSP or something to open them - so these are perfect!

I have a quick question - I love to do 8.5x11 a lot of the time - any suggestions for converting them and keeping them nicely balanced (like you do so well!) I do it in SBM, but it really doesn't enlarge them - just plops them on the bigger paper!

Thanks again - these are wonderful!!
    ive had a go at this today (thats my last surviving brain cell frazzled now lol) when you open the template - change the page settings to 8.5x11 and as you said it plonks it in the middle of the page

i found myself stretching the main background paper scrap first then decide what feature is the focal point of the page ....for me its always the photo area

move that to where you want the focus...most of the ones i done moved down towards the bottom of the page and then i made the ones i could about 0.5 bigger than they were

the 'pretties' flowers, decorative bits etc i moved last as they can be played with some i had to increase in size a little

hope that made sense and helped in some way! ive added the ones i did so you can see them
    fiona x
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

I love these! They are soooo good. Ok, so now here's the question...what's a mask??? hahaha! I feel like my blonde daughter this morning....if she gets on here, look out, the blondness will crack you up!!! Let's just put it this way, she asked her dad how they moved the Superbowl Stadium from state to state for the game! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Need I say more??
    May

basically they are templates that you have control over the colours, paper textures etc

open them as you would a template - double click on the areas you wish to colour - go into change picture - choose a new paper scrap - click ok and then ok again

once you've finished re-colouring all the grey/black sections add your photo and any embellishments to make the pages more personal

fiona x

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Thumbs up

These are so Cute & perfect for my daughters pages.. I have a bunch of pics of her & her friends.. Thanks Again!!!

Hugzzzz,

Thanks, These are so fun to play with!
    Lisa

These are great Fiona. thanks for sharing

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Quote Originally Posted by twinglemommyof3 View Post
    I love these! They are soooo good. Ok, so now here's the question...what's a mask??? hahaha! I feel like my blonde daughter this morning....if she gets on here, look out, the blondness will crack you up!!! Let's just put it this way, she asked her dad how they moved the Superbowl Stadium from state to state for the game! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Need I say more??

That is funny!!!!

Thanks so much Fiona
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa