Thanks for making Mothers Day Gifts SOoooooo Easy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DianeScraps
    • Mar 2006

Thanks for making Mothers Day Gifts SOoooooo Easy!!

Thank you Scrapbook MAX!

I just gave my mother her mother's day gift (Her First Mother's Day as a GRANDMOTHER!!

I made a playable slideshow with music for her and the mother in law, and gave my mom's today - Mom loved it!

She is all excited to take it to work with her tomorrow

Diane
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Wow, that's awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing your story. It really means a lot to us when we hear stuff like that.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• srussell
      Digi Sage
      • Feb 2006

Can I see? Can I see? I wanna see?
      sigpic
      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• DianeScraps
        • Mar 2006

Oh I wish I could show, but the problem is that we are in the process of adopting 2 sisters from the foster care system - and one of the rules that we have from the state is that we can not share photos on the internet (or tv, newspaper, etc)

I have been a scrapbooker for over 7 years (doing only paper until tillr ecently) and I have would love to share the layouts

Diane

Comment

• Corey
          Layout Whiz
          • Jan 2006

Nice to hear those little tykes have a full blown home now with a built-in grandma and everything...
          Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Mothersday

I made a 30 page 8x8 album for my mother and sent it to her in the Netherlands. I made a vcd with over 50 pages with music to go along with it.
            I mailed it last week and I hope she gets it within the next few days! Can't wait to get her reaction. the program sure made it fast and easy to crank out pages in large volumes.

Marion

Comment

• Rhoda
              • Apr 2006

OOOOO, I can't wait to finish my slideshow project! I have to finish a few more pages & then decide if I'm brave enough to try adding music or not.
              For those of who who have added music to your show, can you select songs from a cd & use them?
              I was wondering about what songs to add for my preschool cd. Then I remembered that I have several cds at school that I could choose from,lol!
              I'm in the same boat about sharing pictures. I don't ever post any of my school kids on the internet.
              I can tell you where I got the kits though:
              theshabbyshoppe.com-Flea Market mini album
              cgessentials.com-ABC boy & ABC girl albums
              These are premade kits where you just drop you pictures behind the frames. EASY!!!!
              Rhoda

Comment

• srussell
                Digi Sage
                • Feb 2006

Children's Music

Rhoda,

Since you're working on kid's stuff and I've been a musician for 30 years, I thought you might be able to use this piece of music I wrote for a project a while back that never got used... Enjoy!

Here's the link to download the clip.

Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.
                sigpic
                Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• kode
                  • Mar 2006

Howdy I just listened to your music clip-that is way cute! That is so perfect for school slideshows. Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

• kode
                    • Mar 2006

Howdy again! Just wondering if anyone knows of place that have free music downloads? Thanks

Comment

• Jessica
                      • Feb 2006

yes, download the program called limewire. you can download free mp3 and wma on that program.

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

Download music

I use limewire also, works great!

Marion

Comment

• Rhoda
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by srussell
                          Rhoda,

Since you're working on kid's stuff and I've been a musician for 30 years, I thought you might be able to use this piece of music I wrote for a project a while back that never got used... Enjoy!

Here's the link to download the clip.

http://www.iireproductions.com/clien...audio/ABCs.ogg
                          I downloaded it but my Windows Media player didn't recognize the format & couldn't play it. Do I need to install something to recognize the .off format?
                          thanks, Rhoda

Comment

• Rhoda
                            • Apr 2006

I have music cds at school & tried to use one last night. I knew the format was wrong but thought my son could convert it. The format was mp-4 and he couldn't convert the songs to .wav files.
                            Also, I googled .wav last night & almost everything I saw was novelty sounds & stuff like that.
                            I googled abc .wav songs & found a few. If I clicked on them, they would play in Quick time on the site. I didn't see any way to save them. I don't think I have QuickTime installed.
                            Would Limewire have kid songs in the .wav format? Is that site really safe?
                            thanks, Rhoda

Comment

• Marion
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Feb 2006

Ogg format

Mine wouldn't play the .ogg files at first either. All my files are mp3 with a few wav. files
                              I had to download a mp3 and wave to ogg converter or whatever you call it. I installed it and now my windows media player plays the .ogg files as well. I found one at www.zdnet.com. It was a free download. (FYI. I had to restart my computer for it to work)

Hope this helps.

Marion

Comment

Working...
                              X