Did you check your PMs?
    Julie
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Hello

I did! Sounds great.
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Come on ~~ spill the beans!!! We're all dying of curiosity..............

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Mary, Rumor has it that these two are meeting for lunch for the first time! I think it would be wonderful if they told us all where the meeting place is and what time and EVERYONE from here SHOW UP! LOL And MaggieMae is TREATING!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
          Scrap Guru
          • May 2006

Rumor is Right

I am going on a vacation to visit with my parents in Mesa AZ and I will be driving through Tuscon. MaggieMae (Julie) and I are going to meet for lunch tomorrow. Her hubby and my son will be with us and we will have some pics taken.

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

How fun! Can I come????

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Everyone is invited!! Isn't this great? (Crikey - I'm not paying for everyone, though!)
              Julie

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Come On Marion

More the marrier!!!! Steve is just down the road too!!!!

!

nie

Comment

• mh51
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Jul 2006

Remember & send my air ticket FIRST CLASS........... Thanks.

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

No Problem Mary

The airport is fairly close to the meeting place. I will be there to pick you up at noon! Anyone else, let us know your flight numbers. lol

!

nie

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Sounds wonderful..wish we could all be there..what a time we would have...if you have never met any of your friends from the internet its a wonderful experience..I have met (in person) about 5 or 6 thru the years (that I met on a chat program when I first got a computer)..Im still in touch with them too after all these years..We will all be thinking of you...HAVE FUN FOR ALL OF US and be sure you get lots of pics...
                      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

Hey youse two! Have a wonderful time!!! How cool it must be to actually meet someone from here! it's like meeting family you havent seen in ages!
                        Wish I could be there, but I will be there in spirit only! Take lots of pixs and you both have to do a layout of each other! and Onie have fun visiting with the parents!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Verleen
                          • Mar 2007

Tucson!!!! Oh my, I love Tucson. I've been there three times. I rehomed my beloved Belgian Sheepdog to a nice man there. I hope you ladies have a wonderful time together. It has really warmed up here. Its been in the forties for three days straight. Such a relief from the minus zero degree temps we were having for so long. Really envious of you in Tucson.....the sun, the dry air....heaven on earth. Are the cacti still blooming?

Jormanoy, Mswizard mom7911 are my buddies

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Hey, I know Tucson, spend a few days there way back when. Went to that most famous Mexican restaurant with the hughe chocolate ice cream something or other. Darn, it's so famous, I can't remember the name. Go figure.

So, can you pick me up on the way. I promise to leave the mattress at home.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• crops2dawn
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

* Sneaking in* Onie you pick up Granny and I will take care of the mattress problem here! * getting a gas can and lighter* Have Funnnnn Girls!

Comment

Working...
                              X