+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Newbie from Wisconsin here!

Good morning all!!! I'm a long-time scrapper and I wanted to give digital scrapn' a try... but I was having a tough time with AP. I came across an ad on Scrap Jazz for MAX and jumped for joy after trying it out for the first 5 minutes!!! I love the program!!! So simple and so versatile!!! Well, I'm off to make myself at home around here!!!

Put up a chair and make yourself at home... Everyone is really friendly and helpful around these parts! Any questions, just ask!

Steve Russell

Welcome Lor, you got here just in time!
    -Tammy

Smile

Hi Lor! Welcome to the Scrapbook MAX gang. Hope to see some of your LO's - and we're always up for questions! Glad you found us,

Karin

Thanx gang! I'm loving the program and busy making pages already! And I will definately share my work! And boy is there the freebies on the web! This new hobby of mine is going to be sooooo much fun; thanx to SB Max!!!!

Default Newbie from Wisconsin

Another scrapper from Wisconsin! Hi Lor, I am from Wisconsin also. Janesville that is. Us Wisconsinites have to scrap to pass the time.
    My motto is:
    "When the weather is crap, I scrap!"

Marion

Sweet motto! Very catchy and it applies well to a whole lot of places...
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion
    Another scrapper from Wisconsin! Hi Lor, I am from Wisconsin also. Janesville that is. Us Wisconsinites have to scrap to pass the time.
    My motto is:
    "When the weather is crap, I scrap!"

Marion
    Nice to meet you Marion!!! Well we aren't that far from one another, I'm in Lake Mills...

I luv your motto, I think I'll have to steal it!!! Hey love your local SB store there in Janesville, you lucky girl you!!! I've been down to it a few times and wish I had one here in Lake Mills! I'm dreamn'... I know...

I'm luvn' Max, so I'm sure I'll see you on the board!

Default Weather

I think Marion should create & post a page with her motto... ANone else agree?

I second that motion.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.