X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zimmerl
    • Jan 2007

printing-can't print full size

Does anyone have any suggestions in regard to how to get my page to print out the exact size that I request-I'm trying to get a full 81/2 x11 or 8x8 & always get about 6x6 printed. I can't change my printer setting to borderless print-it won't let me. I need to know the step by step instructions, if possible. The only options for page size I can see , is to go under page & size-which is where I change the size to 8x8, or 8x11, etc, but it always comes out my smaller when printed. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Lori
  • Verleen
    • Mar 2007

Hi Lori. I'm not a technical person, but I thought I'd lend some moral support, as they say. I think you must have some setting on your printer commands that is causing your problem. Some command that is shrinking your printed output. I just tried printing out some pages at different sizes and then I measured them. They are printing just fine right from SBM's software. I have an Epson printer. Hopefully, some of the more experiences people will help you when they come to the forum.

Jormanoy, Mswizard mom7911 are my buddies

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Hi,

I'm not a good technical person either but I know you change the page size in the program not the printer. The last little icon on the right is where you change the page size and the background. Somehow it seems that you have it set for 6x6. Hope this helps a little.
      Julie

Comment

• zimmerl
        • Jan 2007

Thanks, Julie-I will try that & see if it makes a difference-I appreciate your reply.
        Lori

Comment

• Lisa S
          • Jul 2006

Ok, so I too am no expert, but you might want to make sure your printer is set to portrait, Not landscape - Sometimes this does make a difference. What type of printer do you have?
          Lisa

Comment

Working...
          X