Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cindy4352
    • Feb 2008

Thank you, I love learning anything and this is the best of the best. I can't wait to try it myself.
    Cindy 4352

Comment

• Sondra
      • Jul 2009

Oh I get it...I wasn't understanding what Mask meant...so it means they don't need to stay black and white. I take it into photo shop and color what color I want it???? Wow that is neat...not sure I can handle that...but may have to try! Thanks!
      I really liked the templates as there were in black and white! Thanks!

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

You are getting the idea!! When You use these in Max..Just click on an image and change color/pattern with your paper scraps...done!! Addicting when you get used to them!!

Comment

• Sondra
          • Jul 2009

I don't understand....the scraps will take over the white part or the black part? This is where it becomes too much for me....I don't have the time to play right now but I will have to figure that one out.

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sondra View Post
            I don't understand....the scraps will take over the white part or the black part? This is where it becomes too much for me....I don't have the time to play right now but I will have to figure that one out.
            masked templates are nothing more than total use of SHAPES.

The various grays help you sort the sections to choose.

Simply click on a Shape and then CHANGE to your paper scrap of choice..Keep doing that with each piece over and over again until you like the template!

Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
            X