X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Oh Jazz, I will keep you and Andrew in my thoughts and prayers. It's not an easy decision to make if you have to send Andrew to a nursing home. I used to be a CNA until I injured my back. I LOVED my job. I miss it alot. My one passion if I could go back to it would be working in the nursing home as a CNA. A little food for thought, please make sure if you do that they are well staffed with aids. I know here in California the State mandates no more than 6-8 residents per aid to care for, however it doesn't always work that way. I don't know how the State laws are where you live. I know with PRAYER. GOD will help you make the best and right decision. GOD BLESS You and Andrew my SBM Friend.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• Linda
      Layout Whiz
      • May 2006

I will keep you and Andrew in my prayers, Jazz. It's a wonderful thing you are doing for him. God hears our prayers and He will answer them.
      sigpic

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Sounds like everything has been said, so just know that I am praying and thinking of you! God will do what is best for all of you!

Comment

• knzus
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2007

You definitely have our prayers here, too. We as grandparents have such heaviness on our hearts when things happen with our grandchildren....I can only imagine what you and your family are going through, but I will make sure that we say special prayers for your Andrew, and for the decisions you all must make. God will guide you with His Wisdom...and I pray that He gives you peace in whatever you decide and comforts you with His presence. {{BIG HUGZ}} Keep us informed.

(Beautiful layouts...such sweet and adorable photos of Andrew...a special boy with a special grandma )
          Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Nancy72
            • Dec 2006

Dear, Dear Linda...what an amazing thing you have done...taking care of a true angel on earth. The rest of us can only hope and pray that we will live lives worthy of eternal peace. This dear boy already knows. And you...you have been living the words of Mother Teresa...you heart is overflowing with love and grace of character. I can only hope I would be as you in a similar situation.

Try not to worry about your decision...in this world of little respect for life you have already shown the depth of your care. I am confident God will guide you in this extremely personal decision...;o)

I had a dear aunt whose first child was injured at birth by a doctor's orders to stop her labor until he arrived...my cousin spent too much time half way there and was a baby for 40 years. My aunt took care of her for most of those years...another angel on earth...;o) My aunt would console herself when she was "down" by saying that she knew my cousin would remember her in heaven. I know that your grandson will remember you. I believe Eye did see something...;o)

In spite of the difficulty you are having I want you to know what an inspiration you are to me...;o) My one prayer if my cancer ever returns is that I will handle it with grace and dignity...but NO wigs next time...lol. You have great dignity under stress, Linda, God bless you,
            Nancy

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Oh, Jazz - what a heartbreak - you are in our thoughts and prayers that the right thing will happen - right for you and for Andrew. What a terrible decision - I'm so sorry!
              Julie

Comment

• OnieRN
                Scrap Guru
                • May 2006

Oh My Jazz

I had no idea that you had been going through all this. You have my prayers and my thoughts. I wish I was there to give you a BIG hug. I know how hard it is when it comes to our children and grandbabies. It's especially difficulty when you can not make their pain go away. As women, we think we're SUPER mom's and it's a shock to discover that where just not able to perform miracles.

I know you what what's best for your grandson and that is very unselfish. We luv you and are here for you!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                !

nie

Comment

• Wickel
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Feb 2007

Praying for Andrew

Jazz
                  I'm so very sorry to hear about your grandson Andrew You and Andrew are in my prayers

Comment

• kmgoff30
                    • Jul 2006

Jazz,

I hope my sentiments can help you during your time of stress. I teach special education children in a tiny town in TX. Two years ago when I started, we had an 18 yo boy who had multiple disabilities from birth. We spent that year making his school experience the best it could be. He began receiving a full-time nurse (24-7). He said his first word that fall. Two weeks before school returned from summer break, he became ill. The nurses and family thought it was his usual respiratory illness. Within one week, he had passed away from acute luekemia.
                    We were extrememly saddened by this tragic untimely death, but we took comfort knowing that Ryan is now in Heaven running and screaming at the top of his lungs.
                    DO NOT GIVE UP! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Until you get what is right for you grandson.

My prayers are with you. God is with you and supporting you through your difficult times. Remember the "Footprints in the Sand" poem.

Kirsten

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Oh Jazz, I had know idea about what you were going through with Andrew. So sorry for all of your pain. I know you will make the right decision (What ever that is) for Andrew if it comes down to that. Don't give up, I would keep researching options. There has to be other alternatives. In the mean time remember we are all here for you. Luv you.. Hugs, Sue
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Gotart
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Nov 2006

Jazz, My prayers are with you and Andrew.
                        We are raising a 15 yr. severly autistic grandson & even though the situation is not the same, we are facing the day as Grandparents of not being able to care for him.. The tug is so strong in the Heart for their welfare... God Bless your little guy.... Terry

sigpic

Comment

• Kazr
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Mar 2006

Dear Jazz
                          What a terrible situation for you to be in,I can't imagine the stress & worry you must be under, I pray you will begin to feel better yourself, & hope the problems can be worked out to help you,Andrew & family get through this.
                          Thinking of you
                          hugs
                          Karyn. xx

Comment

• mint
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Oct 2006

Jazz I am so sad for you I know the heart brake you fill. as my dgs is artistic but from birth we never knew him when he was not but i know the love you fill. hang in there and I will pray for you , your family and him.
                            Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• rosana brito
                              Digi Sage
                              • Jul 2006

HI, Irene

JAZZ, I would like that if possible in he kept them informed on Andre ok, I prayed very for it, and I am certain that God will be generous with us plus this time ok

A great one kiss, you e all its family,(It forgives me I changed the names )
                              Last edited by rosana brito; 03-09-2007, 06:18 AM. Reason: hi,

Comment

• Lisa S
                                • Jul 2006

Jazz, I am so sorry to hear about you and Andrew. Please know I too am praying for you. I'm including the Serenity Prayer for you. God Bless.

God grant me the serenity
                                to accept the things I cannot change;
                                courage to change the things I can;
                                and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
                                Enjoying one moment at a time;
                                Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
                                Taking, as He did, this sinful world
                                as it is, not as I would have it;
                                Trusting that He will make all things right
                                if I surrender to His Will;
                                That I may be reasonably happy in this life