X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Reading these posts just reminded me of a woman I used to work with. She was very thin. She was young and wore a lot of mini skirts . Some of the other people would occasionally make remarks like, " you are so skinny" Not meaning it as an insult, more that they were jealous because they needed to loose weight. But that woman said to me one day. "You know, How would they feel if I said to them "you are so fat". They wouldn't like it very much. It is no different, I take it as an insult." And that really sunk in when she said it. Although I had never used those exact words, I had never thought of it like that and I can understand how it came accross to her.

It doesn't always sink in, how things we say will sound to others. My grammer has much to be desired, but I do try to choose my words more carefully now.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Terry don't worry about spelling errors etc. We don't care! We like you anyway! We all make them. English is actually my 2nd language and therefore I am a bit more paranoid about spelling errors myself, but if I worried about it too much I would never get anything posted. There are friends here from all cultures and countries and backgrounds. The big thing is that we are here for each other.

Comment

• TerryW
        • Apr 2007

JAZZ - Just thinking of Andrew and...

thought I would touch base with you. He is never far from mu mind and noit a day passes that he usn'nt in my thoughts.

Hope you are keepoing things in track in that 24/7 home of yours and finding time to rest yourself - that's quite important as you know. Will say hi again soon and until then -

Love Terry.
        My buddies are:
        Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
        Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
        Some of them are hard.
        It never seems to last long enough.
        No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

Thanks Terry...for both andrew and I are doing fine..Im working hard trying to get the DVD finished for mothers birthday tomorrow..have all the pages made now just have to get them together with the music and in the program..hope you are having good days too and you take care...
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
            Thanks Terry...for both andrew and I are doing fine..Im working hard trying to get the DVD finished for mothers birthday tomorrow..have all the pages made now just have to get them together with the music and in the program..hope you are having good days too and you take care...
            Give mom a big hug. Hope you get it finished. You are so sweet and I luv yah--------Chills xo
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• jazzieal
              Digi Sage
              • Sep 2006

Thanks eye I did FINALLY get it finished...if you want to take a look at it heres the url
              inalbum.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, inalbum.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

there are some more that I made several years ago of the boys..the new one is the last in the list..just click on the picture to watch it..they compress the mp3 and it makes the music start and stop...doesn't do that on the dvd..luv you too...huggs
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• TerryW
                • Apr 2007

Jazz,

Can't find your page at inalbum - what am I doing wrong?

Terry
                My buddies are:

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
                Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Some of them are hard.

Comment

• nanwu
                  Digi Sage
                  • Apr 2007

Terry go to days of our scraps there is another link there and it goes straight to Jazz's dvd. It's really awesome so make sure you check it out

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TerryW View Post
                    Jazz,

Can't find your page at inalbum - what am I doing wrong?

Terry

I guess cuz I put the wrong link up...duhhhh..heres the right one

inalbum.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, inalbum.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Just wanted to share this because I thought it was funny and great too.. I was in my room Sunday morn and I heard Andrew making those fussing hollerin noises he used to make..I went in his room to see what was the matter with him...the nurse was giving him his bath and he was pitching a fit..she had him rolled on his left side...he hates that anyway and he has always hated a bath..Josh was on the porch and he came in and said whats wrong with you little buddy and he really let out with the fussing..me, josh and the nurse just laughed at him..Pam (his nurse) said he was just pitching one of those of 15 yr old teenager fits..Pam also told us his night nurse told her fussed at her when she was giving him his breathing treatment...didnt hear that fit...wow it hit me..hes 15 years now...doesnt seem possible..in my mind hes still a toddling baby..thanks for all of your prayers..I just know that is why we have been seeing these changes in him...he may not fuss ever again but we heard it today and it was great..hes doing fine..he had a good week..huggs and love to all..

Comment

• nanwu
                        Digi Sage
                        • Apr 2007

Hey Jazz, thanks for the update, I prayers continue to go out to Andrew and your family.

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• sacannon
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Aug 2006

Awe Jazz that is great to hear. I know that was like music to your ears! Still thinking about you all the time.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• TerryW
                            • Apr 2007

Thanks so much Jazz,
                            ... as you know he is never far from my mind and these little udates always bring me an added sense of calm.

L&R Terry.
                            My buddies are:

Chocolate Wisdom of Life

Some of them are hard.

Comment

• OnieRN
                              Scrap Guru
                              • May 2006

Thanks for the update

Jazz, your an incrediable grandma! Thank you for keeping us informed. Young Andrew is a very lucky boy to have his Grandma Jazz! Your family remains in our hearts and prayers!
                              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                              !

nie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Jul 2006

Ohhh Jazz isnt that something, you rejoice the fuss with great pleasure! While I wish me kids would stop all the fussing. lol I guess I should be thankful for all the fussing, but in all actually I am not! and I wont pretend to like it either!!!!! But I sure am happy that he had a great week and you got to hear him fuss! LOL You know I am always praying for you and Andrew! Lets hope for another good week!!!!! love ya oodles!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X