+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

OMG!! Thank you Onie!! I am at work right now and I was going to hunt this down when I got home. You are such a sweetheart!! Now I don't have to! Thank you thank you! Here is a lot of info you girls can use for your letters and yes I will also print this off.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

All I can say is I need to go out and buy another box of tissues...UGH....This is a very special thread, and wasn't here when this whole thing started..I never knew Jazz had such complications in her life...and for so long...My heart goes out to her and Andrew..Eye, Doll, Jazz, Crops, Terry, and others, all had me in tears...It amazes me on how close we all have become in such a short time...and most of us has never met...I am a true believer that things happen for a reason...We might not know it now, but someday, we will...
    Loved all the Layouts and photos shared too...Everyone is so special and hope things can turn around for Jazz...She deserves so much...We love ya...
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Yes Jazz is a very special person who has touched so many right where it is suppose to in the heart. She is well loved.Never complaining.Always thinking and helping others.

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst