+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thanks everyone..Ive just been laying around all day Tuesday and sleeping a lot..taking extra breathing treatments and some extra fluid pills..I did finish a LO ive been working on for a few days.. I woke up and couldnt go back to sleep so thought I would post it and see whats going on in here..I wish we all lived on the same street and could be neighbors..helping each other out and making chicken soup...you know neighbors arent like that anymore..or at least not on my street...seems like people come and go and dont stay long in one place nowadays..I will probably spend the day Wednesday taking it easy again so dont worry about me it I dont make it on..just keep us in your prayers and if anything happens, I will have my daughter let you know in this thread..love to you all and big huggs...linda
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Yes do take it easy Jazz, you need looking after too, you give so much. I do hope things start to take a turn for the better soon. Take care. Love and Hugs xxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Jazz-hope you are starting to feel better. Haven't seen you in a couple of days, so I know you're taking it easy and trying to recover from whatevers getting you down. Hope Andrew is feeling better too>

Its been a while since I've been able to get on and read most threads other than their last post. We are praying for you and your family. Please keep yourself well girl. I can't really express how I wish you lived next door to me. Right at this moment I want to open my front door and go knock on yours. Make you a cup of coffee or tea, even cook you a lunch, ya know. Take one item off your daily chores. If I concentrate hard enough, think I can move those plates etc via telekinesis? What I can and will give is a huge cyber hug to you and Andrew. Sooo glad he gave you those smiles, what a gift. I pray that he gives you many more. Keep yourself well and I hope to see you here very soon.

Muma
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Just reading and catching up. Poor Andrew does not need these allergies. You my dear need to get lost of rest and do not overdue it. Do not let your lung problem get to far out of hand. I worry about you. So get some rest Jazz. Missed you my buddy.Chills------Eyexoxoxo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Jazz!!!!!

OH! Jazz, force my friend, I would very like to be able to live close to you, e to share these gone and comings with you, e to be able to be close to Andres, e to make what it was possible it stops to brighten up its pain, but is certain prays every day for it e for all its family, it stops that God them of each day, a little more than force ok

It is in Peace,

A great kiss to all

hello all...well I have some good news for a change..Andrew has been approved by medicaid for another 90 days of nursing care for 20 hrs a day...havent heard from the lawyers or anyone about the hearing..apparently they are just doing 90 day recerts so we go from cycle to cycle..every 3 months the nursing director has to send all of andrews charts and things to mediciad for a review...they then make a decision about his hours for the next 90 days...soo everything is good for the next 90 days..then who knows..
    We are still suffering thru the pollen and trying to breathe...know there are lots out there who are having the same problems..I stay inside all the time...got out on the 3rd to take care of some business and I've been paying for it...just laying around not doing anything and on top of everything..I am afraid Ive developed an ulcer...been having problems with that so please keep praying for us...I have a dr appointment this month so guess I will be having some tests...Thanks all you friends for the thoughts and the prayers..I feel them and I love you all...so does Andrew...(((BIG HUGS))) Linda
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by jazzieal View Post
    hello all...well I have some good news for a change..Andrew has been approved by medicaid for another 90 days of nursing care for 20 hrs a day...havent heard from the lawyers or anyone about the hearing..apparently they are just doing 90 day recerts so we go from cycle to cycle..every 3 months the nursing director has to send all of andrews charts and things to mediciad for a review...they then make a decision about his hours for the next 90 days...soo everything is good for the next 90 days..then who knows..
    We are still suffering thru the pollen and trying to breathe...know there are lots out there who are having the same problems..I stay inside all the time...got out on the 3rd to take care of some business and I've been paying for it...just laying around not doing anything and on top of everything..I am afraid Ive developed an ulcer...been having problems with that so please keep praying for us...I have a dr appointment this month so guess I will be having some tests...Thanks all you friends for the thoughts and the prayers..I feel them and I love you all...so does Andrew...(((BIG HUGS))) Linda
    Jazz, I'm so pleased that you have positive news about Andrew and I hope it continues. I am concerned about you though. You just seem to get one thing on top of another you poor thing. I hope your breathing improves and that you get that ulcer sorted soon. You can't be sleeping properly with all that to contend with. Do take care, we don't want you back in hospital!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Hey Jazz, what wonderful new to hear about Andrew!! I too am worried about you! Now an ulcer on top of everything else, geezeeee girl, your a doctors dream come true! LOL I used to have the allergeries too, but for some reason they went away, hopefully that will happen to you too. I am constantly praying for you and your family, ya know I love ya and hope for only good things to come your way. Have a wonderful Easter and when your feeling down reach for the bunny with the biggest chocolate ears, lol that will perk ya up in no time! xoxoxoxo

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Jazz, keep your chin up and try not to get yourself sicker. The light of your life needs you healthy. Just Let us keep up the prayers and your hang in there.