• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OnieRN
    Scrap Guru
    • May 2006

Wonderful News Jazz

A process of going through RECERTS is a normal process with many programs. I would not be overly concerned with that part. We know that Andrew has the needs and we also know that he has the BEST grandma in the world. We're all happy to hear the news!
    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Comment

• mswizard
      Digi Sage
      • Mar 2007

Sweet Funny Jazz...

I am so glad you are getting the help with Andrew even of for 90 days at a time. I also wish for you to take excellent care of yourself and I know that isn't easy sometimes (ALOT of times) but you atleast have to try, for Your family, for yourself and for all of us here on SBM! Cuz I for one couldn't live a day without your quick whit and humor! (OK..maybe a day or 2 but that's all Im giving!) For YOU Jazz and for Andrew I pray every morning for health, happiness, peace and love. I can't get on my knees anymore but I figure...if I pray while Im doing the dishes, it's just as good right?
      PLEASE take care of yourself and I too wish we could all live in the same neighborhood...just think of the BLOCK PARTIES! hehehe

Hugs, Kisses and well wishes!

Liz
      mswiz

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
        I am so glad you are getting the help with Andrew even of for 90 days at a time. I also wish for you to take excellent care of yourself and I know that isn't easy sometimes (ALOT of times) but you atleast have to try, for Your family, for yourself and for all of us here on SBM! Cuz I for one couldn't live a day without your quick whit and humor! (OK..maybe a day or 2 but that's all Im giving!) For YOU Jazz and for Andrew I pray every morning for health, happiness, peace and love. I can't get on my knees anymore but I figure...if I pray while Im doing the dishes, it's just as good right?
        PLEASE take care of yourself and I too wish we could all live in the same neighborhood...just think of the BLOCK PARTIES! hehehe

Liz
        mswiz
        Thanks wizard...what a sweet thing to say..and I too would miss you lots..you have gotten to be an important part of our family...and sure its fine to pray while doing dishes..God doesnt care where we are just as long as we keep talking to him...
        Thanks everyone else for your kind words and prayers...I know ya'll are praying so I know everything will work out right ...huggs to you all and lots of love Linda
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

You were one of the first ones I got attached to since I joined. I could tell through your journaling and postings that you were a kind hearted angel from above.I am leary about the interenet but somehow you broke through that ice and became my Friend.I want to take the time to thank you for just being who you are---sweet,kind,wonderful,considerate,perfect,nice,soft and I could go on and on. I worry about you and think of you often. You take care of yourself. You always put others ahead of you and then you always wait to long. I am so happy to hear the good news about Andrews care. See good things come to those who are so good and pure--- like you Jazz.Going to work now. Luv you Jazz xo xo
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
            You were one of the first ones I got attached to since I joined. I could tell through your journaling and postings that you were a kind hearted angel from above.I am leary about the interenet but somehow you broke through that ice and became my Friend.I want to take the time to thank you for just being who you are---sweet,kind,wonderful,considerate,perfect,nice,soft and I could go on and on. I worry about you and think of you often. You take care of yourself. You always put others ahead of you and then you always wait to long. I am so happy to hear the good news about Andrews care. See good things come to those who are so good and pure--- like you Jazz.Going to work now. Luv you Jazz xo xo
            Geeze eyeball (as crops would say) you made me cry at 4:28 in the morning..thank you for all those kind words but Im sure no angel..you just see the better side of me..LOL..
            I too am thankful we met here and that we have become such good friends..and I want to thank you for being who you are too...you have all those same traits you know..Love you too eye...huggs Jazz
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Hi Jazz, sorry I hadn't checked this thread for a bit. So glad to hear the good news about Andrew. I have to second everything that Eye said. You were also one of my first connections here and we have this name thing going on, LOL. We all care about you around here, so you remember to take care of yourself too. We don't want you to have anymore episodes like before. Andrew has a wonderful care taker and you need to stay healthy for him (and yourself).

HUGS!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• spanielmom
                Layout Whiz
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mswizard View Post

Liz
                mswiz

Here Here mswiz - I agree with all that you said. I too have dreamed what it would be like if we all lived on the same block. What a great neighborhood that would be. We could take care of those who don't feel well, and scrap with friends till the cows come home.

Comment

• mackie
                  • May 2006

My prayers and my family's prayers are with you and yours. Have faith.

Comment

• rosana brito
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jul 2006

Jazz!!!!!

Jazz, I know that these 90 days is the extremely difficult for you e its family, but it knows that God this looking at for all ok, our conjuncts they are constant to Andre, I would like that you of this one I hug well pressed in it e one well affectionate kiss , for me, e for all the girls of this forum, why its pain Jazz, e ours also it is certain of this, to the few we were in becoming a family so loved so joined, the distance not the personal knowledge, it has not been barriers it stops in, e much less language, what it matters e the love that it exists inside of our hearts, one more time it I say, it would like very very exactly d and power to be next to you, it stops it to help in everything what it was possible, it has said certainty, ok, a great one kiss, either strong, why all of its family, counts on you ,

You we love

ro

Comment

• jazzieal
                      Digi Sage
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                      Hi Jazz, sorry I hadn't checked this thread for a bit. So glad to hear the good news about Andrew. I have to second everything that Eye said. You were also one of my first connections here and we have this name thing going on, LOL. We all care about you around here, so you remember to take care of yourself too. We don't want you to have anymore episodes like before. Andrew has a wonderful care taker and you need to stay healthy for him (and yourself).

HUGS!
                      I think you were the 1st person I sent a pvt message to Sue..about our name thing..wow we have sure found a lot of family connections since then havent we..thanks for all the kind words that go back at you...Im so thankful for SBM and all the wonderful friends I have made here..people who have bad comments to make about the internet should visit us here...and thanks to EVERYONE for your kind words..me and Andrew appreciate them very much...((((Huggs)))) Linda

Comment

• TerryW
                        • Apr 2007

Linda,
                        I have read through this thread with great interest and at times, a heavy heart. Many years ago I was a rostered helper for the son of a close friend who had been involved in a motor vehicle accident, the result of which was brain stem damage, leaving Adam in an almost identical situation as Andrew. I appreciate that this is a very personal issue that you have chosen to share here with your friends and whilst you and I know nothing of one another, live in different hemispheres and would pass each other unknowingly on the street, I feel somehow compelled to write to you.

Having experienced some health issues over several years now I have found at times that the collective of questions that acumulate within one's mind not only remain for the better part, unanswered, but they cast long shadows throughout the corridors of our mind, dimming the light of hope and shrouding the future in a somewhat horrid mist. Our hearts grow heavy, our spirits shrink - not deserting us - simply taking refuge themselves, deeper within us. These are the times that we refer to as uncertainty, the times when our hope of the future seems to waver the most, when we feel the most vulnerable, lacking inner strength, sensing that enough is enough. It is in these darker times that we begin to question ourselves, our motives, our self-truth, even God's hand.

I recall standing in a cemetary many years ago amid a section of graves occupied by the loving memories, bitter tears and inconsolable hearts of the parents whose babies and children had been laid there following an influenza outbreak. I stood, numb at the thought of what my eye saw and yet my heart denied. After some time I realised that for a long time I had been repeating, over and over again in my mind, "Why?, I don't understand Lord, why?" He answered me with a flush of acceptance that swept over me with a warmth and such a sense of peace that I have never forgotten and, I realised he was explaining to me that I don't need to understand - what would be the purpose or the benefit to me or any other in understanding why, all I needed was to accept that He knows best, that He does no wrong, He cares, His promises are solid and no matter what, He will always love us. He reminded me that these graves held only the memories of those who were represented on the grave stones, that they were little more than cauldrons of emmotion for the grieving souls left behind - that these little ones were with him.

A month later I was diagnosed with terminal cancer and over the past 16 years I cannot recall ever asking Him why, I have simply accepted that He knows best.

I cannot for one instant pretend to know what you face each day or how you feel. I can't imagine the heaviness of your heart as you face each new challenge nor do I know how many times you have softly utter the words, "If I could change places with you my darling, I would." You see Linda, I am sure that Mary uttered these words as she stood cloaked in the shadow of the cross, looking up at her son that fateful day at Calvary but just as Mary and Jesus each had their part to play, so do you and Andrew. You were each chosen to play your part and just like Mary and Jesus, the roles cannot be reversed.

You will have the answers you need to comfort you; the strength and courage to maintain you; the prayers and thoughts of others to support you, even though you may lack the understanding that avoids you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Andrew and, your family. My family will set tomorrow aside as Linda and Andrew Day and as we go about our lives, we will briefly yet often speak of you both - family to family.

Terry.
                        My buddies are:
                        Too many to list - too valuable not to. They are... Diamonds in my Life!

Chocolate Wisdom of Life
                        Life is like a box of chocolates - No matter what you end up with - they all start out sweet!

Previous Chocolate Wisdom of Life -
                        Some of them are hard.
                        It never seems to last long enough.
                        No one wants the cruddy ones.

Comment

• pkdoll
                          Scrap Guru
                          • Dec 2006

WOW Terry!! You should be a writer. You have a knack for it!! Your words are very well written and the meaning behind them are incredible!! Linda will have great pleasure in what you had to say, and she will take it to heart. She is a very caring, giving human being who sacrifices many things to be with and care for her grandson. He is a very lucky young man to be surrounded by so much love. Your words are very meaningful and wise. And for you to create a day for Linda and Andrew with your family is so thoughtful-you too are an incredibly caring person.

Linda I hope you have been taking good care of yourself, and I hope that you are feeling much better!!
                          Last edited by pkdoll; 04-13-2007, 08:40 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

Oh My Goodness! I am in total awe! Terry you have found your calling, I believe! What beautiful words of wisdom you have created for our Dear Friend Linda, she will absolutely be in tears for sure, heck you had me crying!
                            For everything you said is sooo true, we forget sometimes, and ask the reasons why, but I really love your explanation!! Thank you for this! You have opened my eyes thats for sure! And you should think about becoming a writer, Man that was really really good!!!!!!! I too will have a Linda and Andrew in my home tomorrow, love the idea!!! The more prayers the better !!
                            Cause I do believe they work MIRACLES!!! I am living proof amongst a lot others!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• spanielmom
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Nov 2006

Aaahhh all these Whys makes me think of the refrain of a song by the group
                              4HIM:

Why, I wonder why do the rainy days have to come
                              when the storm clouds hide the sun, I want to know why
                              Cause Lord, down here we may not understand,
                              but I won't let go of the unseen hand;
                              for it holds the reasons why!

Great song Jazz--if you ever get the chance to listen to it the words are great!

Comment

• jazzieal
                                Digi Sage
                                • Sep 2006

Terry..thank you from the bottom of my heart for those wonderful words of comfort..I have noticed in the gallery and other postings you have a beautiful way with words..that is a talent...I am sorry you have had such grief in your life also..but it is as you say..ours is not to question the why of things just to know that God NEVER makes a mistake and that whatever happens is for the best in our lives and other lives..someday we will know the reason why so for now it doesn't matter...I am so touched by your words that I have trouble trying to express my feelings..Ive never had anyone set aside a day for Andrew and I and by someone across the world from me is really awesome..thank you..
                                at times even though you know all these things in your mind and heart..it helps a lot to have someone share their thoughts and feelings with you..I hope that I have not given the impression that I am the only one who cares for Andrew....his mother is here a lot of the time and he has 2 older brothers who know how to take care of him...he especially loves his older brother..always has from the day he was born..he knows him I am sure..Andrews accident has contributed to a lot of the problems my daughter has as she will never be rid of that terrible sense of guilt she feels..and she could sure use all of your prayers right now..some days I get to thinking about all the problems in my family right now and I am overwhelmed..but I dont dwell on it...I am so thankful that my sister bought me the SBM program and got me started here...its all her fault ya'll have to put up with me..LOL..you have all helped me more than you will ever know and I will never be able to say thank you enough..we laugh together, cry together, pray together, share our problems with each other...and we love..this is all truly a gift...and I am very thankful for each one of you..Thanks so much and thank you again Terry for your wonderful letter...I am copying it to keep and to let my daughter read..please keep praying for Andrew and I and my daughter..and my whole family...huggs and Love Linda (you were right crops..I have the tears in my eyes..)

Comment

Working...
                                X