+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Default Jazz!!!

Jazz, I am placing Andres in all mine preces ok, I know that everything is decided, is tranquill , in you we love very, and we are sad when we see somebody to suffer thus,

A great one kiss
    Attached Images

God is so Great!!! Thanks to all of you for your prayers..keep on praying..I havent had any news from the lawyers and dont know when we will be having the hearing..could be any day..or it could be a month away..you never know when you are dealing with Medicaid..I thank God for them and what they have done for Andrew but sometimes dealing with them gives you a big headache!!!! I have made a decision on Andrew..I have decided that they have waited this long for an answer from us and its not going to hurt them to keep waiting..I have a peace about my decision on this now and I know God is in control..I feel in my heart its because of all of your prayers..
    Just wanted to pass this along and pray for me tonight..Im feeling kinda under the weather..((Huggs and love to all))
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Jazz YOU take care of yourself You hear me!!! Andrew needs his Grammy to be well!!! Stop staying up all night! I know thats hard for you, but you need to take it easy yourself! I dont want you back in that hospital!! I am constantly praying for you and your family! Lets hope you never have to go to court! Your nerves must be whacked out! I am thinking of you my friend, please take care! And thanks for keeping us informed! Love ya!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Linda...so happy you are feeling at peace with this now...hope this carries you through...;o0

Quote Originally Posted by jazzieal View Post
    I have to share this with all of you...Last night I was telling Andrew goodnight and he smiled at me...he hasnt done that in years!!!..I made a comment to the nurse that he smiled and she said I know hes been smiling at me all night..earlier Josh my GS had told me that Andrew smiled at him the night before when he was suctioning him...I didnt think to much about it...it has been so long...I just thought it was another one of his expressions from the seizures he has..but when I saw it I knew it was really a smile.. one of Andrews precious smiles..I think this is a result of all the prayers that have been going up for Andrew from all of you...thank you so much...he may never smile at us again but for 2 days he gave all of us a smile..thank you again...Love to all Linda
    OH, WOW!!! I just read this...what a thrill...Andrew knows who loves him...;o)

Jazz... I wish I could be there to hold your hand and give you some strengh. I do wish you confort, I wish you love, and peace.

Hugs,

Granny

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Oh Jazz if I could I would be there and if I could I would give you lots of money.If I could I would be there every day to keep you company but all I can do is say a prayer and to let you know I am here for yah and I have a good shoulder.So if you need to talk I am here to listen.I luv yah Jazz. You are a reall good person and you must take care of yourself.Get some rest Jazz. If not your system will run down.I worry about yah. xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Default Jazz!!

Jazz, in we of not know if this Andres cam in world you test the love and the affection of the people! , it and an angel, pure and worthy e, therefore God knows, what it makes, we ploughs all praying will be it, but also we ploughs worried about you, with its it greets, girl takes care of itself, therefore its necessary family of voce ok, nao if never forgets that here all love you, Is certain that God comforts all hearts at necessary moment e certain .

kisses

Love to you all...thank you and keep praying..
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Hello Linda: Just read about the smiles you received. That is wonderful. It is amazing that such a thing should happen at this time. I know it is your grandson returning the love he has felt from you and his brothers. You are a true angel and thankyou for being my friend. It is people like yourself that put things in perspective for me.Who would ever guess that God would even have his hand in scrapbooking......lol......xoxo
    Attached Images