+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Jazz you have cared for Andrew for so long, he couldn't have wished for better. Am thinking of you and praying the right decision will be made. xxxxxxxxxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

I have to share this with all of you...Last night I was telling Andrew goodnight and he smiled at me...he hasnt done that in years!!!..I made a comment to the nurse that he smiled and she said I know hes been smiling at me all night..earlier Josh my GS had told me that Andrew smiled at him the night before when he was suctioning him...I didnt think to much about it...it has been so long...I just thought it was another one of his expressions from the seizures he has..but when I saw it I knew it was really a smile.. one of Andrews precious smiles..I think this is a result of all the prayers that have been going up for Andrew from all of you...thank you so much...he may never smile at us again but for 2 days he gave all of us a smile..thank you again...Love to all Linda
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

How absolutely wonderful Jazz, I just got tears in my eyes! What a wonderful blessing! Give Andrew a hug for me and then wrap your arms around your shoulders and take a hug from me too! God is great!

Thumbs up A Precious Memory

Jazz, I know how special those memories are so treasure them all. Your a great grandma and Andrew was given his own angel (you). Our love and prayers continue to extend to you both.

Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Oh Jazz, that is truly wonderful, a memory you'll treasure. Thinking of you both xxx
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Thumbs up wow

Just checking in to see if there is anymore news and WOW. You just made us all cry. Where is the Kleenex. I am so happy for yah Jazz xo xo. I can see his smile wraps right around Grannies heart as well as all of us here.Xo.Many more prayers are sent your way .

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Jazz, wrap up that smile and hold it close to your heart.

Thats wonderful news Jazz. Downright brought tears to my eyes also. This will be something you can treasure for a long time. I put you and Andrew on our prayer list at church. Thats a few hundred more people praying for you two also. Hugs and Love
    Spanielmom

Thanks so much my friends..ya'll have made me cry now...(((BIG HUGGS))) and lots of Love
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Ahhhh Jazz what wonderful news! A smile is PRICELESS! I am soo happy you got to see it! He loves you soooo much!! And showing you a smile is his only way of telling you how much he loves you and is forever greatful for taking him under your wing! Its people like you that make this world a better place to live in! Love ya Jazz!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin