Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nancy72
    • Dec 2006

Dear Gotart...my prayers are with you also...another angel grandmother...;o)

Lisa, thank you for the prayers...love those...;o)

Comment

• Smile
      Digi Sage
      • Nov 2006

[QUOTE=Nancy72;41125]Dear, Dear Linda...what an amazing thing you have done...taking care of a true angel on earth. The rest of us can only hope and pray that we will live lives worthy of eternal peace. This dear boy already knows. And you...you have been living the words of Mother Teresa...you heart is overflowing with love and grace of character.

In spite of the difficulty you are having I want you to know what an inspiration you are to me...;o)

Dear Linda: You know that I love you friend and am praying for you and Andrew. I am sure that you have been brought to tears by all these beautiful letters. You can't go wrong with such wonderful people. And Nancy you have said it for me . God bless you Linda and we are here for you....xoxoxo ...Lois
      sigpic....

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Oh, Jazz, I'm so sorry about all this. How I wish we could spare you this pain by the power of our love. I wish also that you could be spared making this decision. I will pray for you and your family.

Granny
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Sandy
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jan 2006

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you and your grandson, Jazz.

Comment

• jazzieal
            Digi Sage
            • Sep 2006

Thanks Lisa that was so pretty...
            thanks to everyone..all I have to do is come in and read all these post and Im lifted up..
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• eye
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
              Thanks Lisa that was so pretty...
              thanks to everyone..all I have to do is come in and read all these post and Im lifted up..
              We all Luv you Jazz and we are all here for you.One for all and all for one.Kepp us informed. I am on backshifts but will check in when I wake up. You are such a dear person. Glad God made you the way you are----just perfect.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Just in checking and saying my prayer. No news is always good news. Luv yah Jazz xo xo
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• spanielmom
                  Layout Whiz
                  • Nov 2006

Jazz: I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. I will be praying that the Lord will guide you in your decisions. You are to be commended for taking care of Andrew all these years. You have definately earned some jewels for your crown. A decision like that is a difficult one to make, but God will definately help you. Last year when my husband had to make a decision like that about his mother, God stepped in and took her home to be with him. You and Andrew are in our prayers. Wish we all could be there to give you hugs and support! I think everyone here is doing an awesome job! Hugs to you.

Comment

• jazzieal
                    Digi Sage
                    • Sep 2006

Thank you everyone for all your prayers and kind words..they help so much more than you know..I talked to Andrews attorney Friday and she is working on the case..she is getting some records from my doctor and the hospital..we still have no idea when the hearing will be...hope they give us more than a days notice..The Medicaid workers came the other day..they didnt have much to say..just looked at Andrew and talked to us and aske me if I could take care of him alone..they ask I say yes..they still dont believe it..go figure..so everything is still in the air..maybe wtih all the prayers going up the case wont ever come up and things will keep on as they are..I will keep you informed and thanks again..Love to All
                    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Comment

• Kazr
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Jazz
                      Good luck with Andrews attorney & the Medicaid people, I hope the news will be in your favour,you have done a marvellous job in the past & I hope they realise that you are indeed capable of looking after Andrew.Whatever the outcome I am praying for you all.
                      hugs Karyn.

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Jazz you have cared for Andrew for so long, he couldn't have wished for better. Am thinking of you and praying the right decision will be made. xxxxxxxxxx
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
                          Digi Sage
                          • Sep 2006

I have to share this with all of you...Last night I was telling Andrew goodnight and he smiled at me...he hasnt done that in years!!!..I made a comment to the nurse that he smiled and she said I know hes been smiling at me all night..earlier Josh my GS had told me that Andrew smiled at him the night before when he was suctioning him...I didnt think to much about it...it has been so long...I just thought it was another one of his expressions from the seizures he has..but when I saw it I knew it was really a smile.. one of Andrews precious smiles..I think this is a result of all the prayers that have been going up for Andrew from all of you...thank you so much...he may never smile at us again but for 2 days he gave all of us a smile..thank you again...Love to all Linda

Comment

• Marion
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Feb 2006

How absolutely wonderful Jazz, I just got tears in my eyes! What a wonderful blessing! Give Andrew a hug for me and then wrap your arms around your shoulders and take a hug from me too! God is great!

Comment

• OnieRN
                              Scrap Guru
                              • May 2006

A Precious Memory

Jazz, I know how special those memories are so treasure them all. Your a great grandma and Andrew was given his own angel (you). Our love and prayers continue to extend to you both.

Onie
                              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                              !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Apr 2006

Oh Jazz, that is truly wonderful, a memory you'll treasure. Thinking of you both xxx
                                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                                X