+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Oh, Jazz - what a heartbreak - you are in our thoughts and prayers that the right thing will happen - right for you and for Andrew. What a terrible decision - I'm so sorry!
    Julie

Default Oh My Jazz

I had no idea that you had been going through all this. You have my prayers and my thoughts. I wish I was there to give you a BIG hug. I know how hard it is when it comes to our children and grandbabies. It's especially difficulty when you can not make their pain go away. As women, we think we're SUPER mom's and it's a shock to discover that where just not able to perform miracles.

I know you what what's best for your grandson and that is very unselfish. We luv you and are here for you!

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default Praying for Andrew

Jazz
    I'm so very sorry to hear about your grandson Andrew You and Andrew are in my prayers

Jazz,

I hope my sentiments can help you during your time of stress. I teach special education children in a tiny town in TX. Two years ago when I started, we had an 18 yo boy who had multiple disabilities from birth. We spent that year making his school experience the best it could be. He began receiving a full-time nurse (24-7). He said his first word that fall. Two weeks before school returned from summer break, he became ill. The nurses and family thought it was his usual respiratory illness. Within one week, he had passed away from acute luekemia.
    We were extrememly saddened by this tragic untimely death, but we took comfort knowing that Ryan is now in Heaven running and screaming at the top of his lungs.
    DO NOT GIVE UP! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Until you get what is right for you grandson.

My prayers are with you. God is with you and supporting you through your difficult times. Remember the "Footprints in the Sand" poem.

Kirsten

Oh Jazz, I had know idea about what you were going through with Andrew. So sorry for all of your pain. I know you will make the right decision (What ever that is) for Andrew if it comes down to that. Don't give up, I would keep researching options. There has to be other alternatives. In the mean time remember we are all here for you. Luv you.. Hugs, Sue
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Jazz, My prayers are with you and Andrew.
    We are raising a 15 yr. severly autistic grandson & even though the situation is not the same, we are facing the day as Grandparents of not being able to care for him.. The tug is so strong in the Heart for their welfare... God Bless your little guy.... Terry

Dear Jazz
    What a terrible situation for you to be in,I can't imagine the stress & worry you must be under, I pray you will begin to feel better yourself, & hope the problems can be worked out to help you,Andrew & family get through this.
    Thinking of you
    hugs
    Karyn. xx

Jazz I am so sad for you I know the heart brake you fill. as my dgs is artistic but from birth we never knew him when he was not but i know the love you fill. hang in there and I will pray for you , your family and him.

Default HI, Irene

JAZZ, I would like that if possible in he kept them informed on Andre ok, I prayed very for it, and I am certain that God will be generous with us plus this time ok

A great one kiss, you e all its family,(It forgives me I changed the names )
    Last edited by rosana brito; 03-09-2007 at 06:18 AM. Reason: hi,

Jazz, I am so sorry to hear about you and Andrew. Please know I too am praying for you. I'm including the Serenity Prayer for you. God Bless.

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
    Enjoying one moment at a time;
    Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
    Taking, as He did, this sinful world
    as it is, not as I would have it;
    Trusting that He will make all things right
    if I surrender to His Will;
    That I may be reasonably happy in this life