+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Hey Jazz, thanks for the update, I prayers continue to go out to Andrew and your family.

Awe Jazz that is great to hear. I know that was like music to your ears! Still thinking about you all the time.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Thanks so much Jazz,
    ... as you know he is never far from my mind and these little udates always bring me an added sense of calm.

L&R Terry.

Exclamation Thanks for the update

Jazz, your an incrediable grandma! Thank you for keeping us informed. Young Andrew is a very lucky boy to have his Grandma Jazz! Your family remains in our hearts and prayers!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Ohhh Jazz isnt that something, you rejoice the fuss with great pleasure! While I wish me kids would stop all the fussing. lol I guess I should be thankful for all the fussing, but in all actually I am not! and I wont pretend to like it either!!!!! But I sure am happy that he had a great week and you got to hear him fuss! LOL You know I am always praying for you and Andrew! Lets hope for another good week!!!!! love ya oodles!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

I am with crops on this one Jazz. I hate to hear my kids fuss. I had to laugh (with a sweet tear in my eye) when I read that it was great to hear him fuss! I am so glad to hear that you had a good week. The updates are wonderful. Andrew has become a part of this family too and we all like to know how he is doing. Take care Jazz and I hope your mom loves the DVD. I am sure she will, it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Love ya girl!
    Tina

My Dear Friend.I always check in here. Though I do not see you on msn much I can still keep in touch in here. All this is the upmost experience and thanks for sharing.I love hearing about you and Andrew. xo xo

My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hello Jazz...loved the chat the other day, pop on more often like the 'old' days.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Hello Jazz...loved the chat the other day, pop on more often like the 'old' days.
    Mee too eng..I will if the stupid program will let me LOL
    Just thought I would let you all know that Andrew had a good week..we took him to the Dr. for his yearly Medicaid Screening and he was doing good..no new meds or anything..I made a new page for Andrew and thought I would let you know since the pages seem to fly thru the gallery lately..heres the link..http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...00&ppuser=2747
    He's still making his "hollering" sound..and I could almost swear he does it in different tones now..!!! I think I would probably have a heart attack if a word actually came out..but miracles still happen...he also loved banana popcicles and the other night I was talking to him and he started sticking out the tip of his tongue..after he was hurt I would sneak and hold one on his tongue and I would tell him to stick out his tongue..so I asked him if he wanted a popcicle and he finally got his eyes toward me and worked really hard to get it out again...so Ive got to go buy popcicles today!!!! Still no word from lawyers or mediciad..they say no news is good news..Keep praying for us..I know they are working..love and hugs to you all...
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Ohhh Jazz, what great news another wonderful week!!! This is just proof that prayers DO work! I will continue praying for him and for your family!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin