+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thanks everyone!! I am also learning to live for the moment, and things do tend to get a little better each day. I truly don't feel ignored on here-and I love this forum, with all the caring people here and the fun ones! To be successful, surround yourself with successful people. I surround myself with all of you for uplifting my spirits, for a laugh, for a cry, for almost everything. Marion, I will never get to go to Greece-but that's ok because I get to see it through your eyes. I may someday get to see the ocean, but for now I will just hear about from kimbob and anyone else who lives near the ocean, and enjoy seeing it in your LO's. I don't know how to create papers and embellishments, but someday I will and untill then I will continue to get inspired by all the wonderful people here so willing to school us and share their creations with us. So you see-I have been very pleased with this forum, and I can't see that changing in the near future. Again thank you all for being who you are!! Don't any of you change--and I will do like eye says-live for today-can't change the past, and can't see the future. Love you guys!!

Eng--I know exactly what you are talking about with you and your co-worker complimenting each other, and I can see you know what I mean when I say it's difficult for me to criticize anyone. Thank you for your encouraging words.

And Marion--you are so right-I work full time, have grandkids to take care of, plus manage an elderly/disabled housing complex, but I am luckier than most because my DH is on disability and he does all the housework and cooking!!! He even does all the grocery shopping. Which really helps a great deal!! It allows me to spend time on here with all of you!!
    Last edited by pkdoll; 04-15-2007 at 02:07 PM.

WOW Doll, You nut!!!! You had me in tears!!! Geezeee, * getting a tissue*
    I am soo happy that you feel you can open up in here, This place should be called Disney, its a magical place and anything can happen, (ok, I am still on my Disney High a wee bit) But anyway, Life is strange, we cant keep on reliving the past, I was watching the Lion King for a bit today, at the scene where the monkey hits Simba over the head, and he says did that hurt and simba says yes, will its like the past will hurt but now is the time to live in the future, BTW I loved that part of movie) for it is sooo true! We cannot change the past, but we can change for the future. I know I am rambling here, heck, I might not even be making any sense, but I just want you to know Doll, you ARE loved here, and we dont care if you ever make anything either, just having you here is enough! It took alot of courage to spill in here! and for that in itself is a big accomplishment! It can only get better. I hope anyway! LOL We all have crap in the closet, and sometimes its nice just to get it cleaned out every once in awhile. Ok I am done rambling.... and I can in no wayyyyy talk like Terry, but I hope ya got it!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

I have been so touched by everyones comments and by the deep feelings that have been shared..I keep thinking of this phrase I heard long ago.. it goes like this.."Today is the first day of the rest of your life"..your future is in your hands and you can make the most of it..make it better than yesterday and make tomorrow better than today..I love each and every one of you and being a part of SBM has brought so much into my life..strange isnt it how we are all drawn together and so many of us share the same thoughts, feelings, emotions, have the same fears and insecurities..like the same things, some of us dislike the same things...its like the hand of God brought us all here to this place and threw us all together and said "see what you can do with this"..Thank you to everyone who has posted comments here ..I think this has helped us all in some way..and I know how much your thoughts and prayers and kind words mean to me..praying for each other is the most important thing we can do ...so lets keep praying and sharing..EVERYONE is SPECIAL and I love you ALL..Linda
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Thumbs up Pkdoll!!!!!!!

Oh! Pkdoll, I confess that its words they had moved me, this place here e exactly thus so wonderful, therefore already passsei for bad bits in mine life, e these girls fantastic , they had helped me very with its affection, love, understanding, impressive it seems that already in we know the millions of years, it always knows I I say, not it has money that it buys so great luck, for that here you it receives love true now! This e more that one great family, therefore times we do not find inside of ours family, words thus so amiable, I I adore these girls , e you PK, always that to need it comes to cry in our shoulders ok,

One great kiss.
    ro

Thumbs up oh!!! wonderful, coments Terry!!!!!

Terry, I do not have words it stops to be thankful this affection stops with Linda e Andre, it knows our feelings they are as much, that we do not know what to say at this so difficult moment of ours lives, and a thing that of the one it does not stop to describe pain, when my husband died in an accident of car, nothing me he consoled also. All of family tried to make something for me, but nobody can! Only God, he came with its sublime patience e it consoled me, it comforted me, e me it made to understand that it swims it happens without the permission of it, therefore today I am a person that it knows better to accept everything what it happens me of bad , e I am certain that this exactly God ours Sir , he helps Linda e all the family to pass for this chálice, I will be also praying for they, e ours pain e one only, we are here a great one family, who if she loves exactly without needing of to be pertos or at least to know personally, ok,

One great kiss Terry

We love you !

oh goodness I don't know how I missed all this, but it's like Marion, Jazz, Sue and Crops said.. we all have sooo many "different" busy lives yet still we find "spare" time to come on here to see "what's up with the other part of our "family".. Our SBM family.. Sometimes I miss alot as I don't have the time to browse through all the forums..(like I missed this one somehow) but it doesn't mean I'm not here.. Carol, I'm like you.. my actions normally speak louder than my words..LOL.. And Terry, your "letter" to Jazz touched me deeply. We all have "backgrounds" and pasts that no one really knows about and it is soooo difficult to share them in such an "open enviroment".. PKdoll, it took courage to say what you did and now we all know a little more about "who you are" and "what you are"..WE LOVE YA.. it's people like you that keep this "place" alive. We are all on different ends of the world yet all connect on some level through all our experiences and LOVE of scrapping.. I'm a "live for the moment" girl.. and there is a lot of "history" that got me to that..( oh goodness it can get me into trouble sometimes...lol) but I'm not here to "lecture" at all.. just to say that WE are all hear to "listen" and to give encouragement.( and this SBM family is sooooo great at doing that) Strangers open their hearts to you here and the next thing you know you have a "new family" that you care about! I Love reading your post's and would MISS you terribly if I didn't see that little "green doll" in any of the "forums".. Sending you a HUGE CYBER hug..(wish I could do it personally..)
    TOns of love to all "my SBM family".. you all have crept into this very soft heart of mine and I love ya all.

Linda, you have to do what is in your heart....and you know what your heart is about. Listen to YOU. You'll come to the right decision. Just don't let anyone talk you into something that goes against your grain.

I am praying for you and Andrew.
    Graphic Designer

When I want to be thankful for what I have, I just half to read all these's letters. When I want to see how love is shared among strangers I come here. When I want to be reminded of how we all want the same things in life (to love and be loved) I come here. We cry together and laugh together. I thank each and every one of you for proving that we are indeed brothers and sisters. Thankyou for keeping me humble............God Bless you all..............Lois.....Smilie........xoxoxoxo
    Attached Images

Well said Smile! Wow, I haven't checked this thread for a while. I can see I missed a lot.

Terry..what can I say but... WOW. You speak with such eloquent and meaningful words. I have never been good a words myself. Everyone else that has posted here, your words have also been very meaningful. I tend to get tongue tied when I need to express myself. In public especially, at least when I am typing something I can stop and think a moment before I type. You don't have opportunity to do that in public situations.

I am somewhat like Pkdoll. In school I was always afraid to raise my hand for fear of sounding stupid. After class, I would go up and talk to the teacher without a problem. One time the teacher asked me, if you new the answer, why didn't you raise your hand. I think I just shrugged. I was painfully shy.

I am still somewhat shy, but this group of wonderful people brings out the best in you.

Pkdoll, please don't take it personal if I or others don't make comments, Your work is wonderful and all it means is that we missed it. With so many members now posting layouts, and sometimes numerous layouts, they go wizzing through the gallery and it is hard to keep up. I try to check in periodically to try and stay on top of it, but I know I miss some of them. I too have layouts, that sometimes only get a couple of comments.

Jazz, as always I am thinking about you even if I don't post here often. I do miss the conversations we all use to have. I am not usually on anymore at the time we used to talk. I am trying to cut back on the time I spend on this computer. Which is way too much even with cutting back. I hope you and Andrew both are doing ok right now.

I too am thankful for all my SBM friends, you are all a special family.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]