Can I get my layouts published in scrapbooking magazines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrapbook MAX!
    Your Host, Gracie!
    • Jan 2006

Can I get my layouts published in scrapbooking magazines?

Have you created a terrific layout using Scrapbook MAX? Now's the time to show it off and get published in Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Memory Makers and Digital Scrapbooking. Each of these scrapbooking publications welcome your page submissions and makes it super easy to do using their online forms. And since Scrapbook MAX! can easily output your layouts in press quality JPG format, you're ready to accept the challenge right now!

Each magazine has their own requirements for submission. Additionally, each magazine changes what they are looking for every month, so you'll want to see what calls they currently have out. Check and see if you've made anything that fit what they're looking for - or just sit down right now and make it!

Here are the links you'll need to submit your layouts for consideration:

Creating Keepsakes

Simple Scrapbooks

Memory Makers

Digital Scrapbooking

Be sure you keep track of the kits and templates that you use, as you'll need to include that with each submission. Also, be sure to credit Scrapbook MAX! (www.scrapbookmax.com) as your digital scrapbooking layout software!

If you get your layout published and it credits Scrapbook MAX! (www.scrapbookmax.com) in the magazine, let us know and we'll send you a beautiful Scrapbook MAX! mousepad for helping to spread the word.

Good luck!
    Scrapbook MAX! 2.0 is here!. It's simply better digital scrapbooking software!
Working...
X