• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Letters To Mary Ann Our Friend

My Dearest friend. I have not been on to see all this sad news.My internet was down. I want you to know you are a great person and by what I read an Angel.You sure are well loved by all who know you.You have been so thoughtful,kind,generous,gifted,soft hearted,perfect,smart,witty and I could go on forever.You had made me some nice stuff for my grandson.You have helped me through some rough times with some good infromation.You are there for everyone. I seem to use alot of your stuff in my layouts as your stuff is awesome. You have given me many good comments on my layouts and boosted my head.So now it is time for me to boost your head If we group together with our prayers they will be answered.You have an Angel watching you at all times to see you come to no harm.We miss you and get well soon and come back here to give us your famous huggies xoxoxo
    So glad that we met and will soon be hearing from yah.
    Perhaps we can all write some letters to mary Ann to show her how well she is missed and loved.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

• rosana brito
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

I loved Eye

OHH!!!! Eye, that pretty its deposition the Mary An , we know that it now already this being well., Favours the God, in the all we made many preces e I believe that God has in the ear ok, always that it has the new news the Arlene in informs them, is tranquill ,

One great kiss

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Mary Ann

Eye said it so well for all of us - my computer is just full of beautiful things I've labeled from you - your creations fill my scrapbooks! Can't wait for you to feel better and come back to give us your [[[[[[[[hugzzzzzzz]]]]]]]!
      Julie

Comment

• jazzieal
        Digi Sage
        • Sep 2006

Hello My Friend..I am so thankful I met you and can call you friend..you touched my heart so when you made such kind remarks about Andrews page..I just felt a special bond for you...we may not chat often but I always know you are close as an email..I just know God is going to answer our prayers for you, for your family and for your doctors to find out what is wrong and get you back on your feet..you are going to have to slow down girl and rest more..you are not WONDER WOMAN..no matter what you may think LOL..I love you girl as does all of us here...you hurry back and bring the sunshine with you..we will be waiting with open arms to welcome you back....((((Huggs))))
        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Smile
          Digi Sage
          • Nov 2006

Dear MaryAnn: You sure are going to have alot of reading to do when you get better. Maby Arlene can print all this off and make you a book, because it sure would make a big one. lol These simple words I have found and thought that I would pass them on to you. There's a miracle called Friendship that dwells in the heart. You don't know how it happens or when it gets started but you know the special lift it gives you. People may forget what you said. People may forget what you did. But people never forget how you made them feel. So to you MaryAnn we hope you feel the love of friendship that we are sending..........God Bless You and Make You Well Again.......
          Love Lois............xoxo..........Smile
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

• nnorcutt
            • Mar 2006

Isn't it amazing how many lives you've touched? Some of us don't know you very well, and VERY few of us have ever actually met you, but still we all love you. You are a generous, kind, loving person. We all miss you terribly. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers daily. I really admire your amazing talent, and hope that one day I'll be able to design things that are as beautiful as yours.

Comment

• Nancy72
              • Dec 2006

OH, Dear!!! I didn't know you were not well...I happened upon this thread by accident...this is awful news...more than any generous gift you have given us we all love you...I just don't know what to say though I think Eye did a marvelous job of speaking for each of us.

My DH and I will be praying for you...God will be listening.
              Much love,
              Nancy

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Oh Happy Day I just heard the news that you are better, you have passed the crisis..and are starting your journey back to all who love you so..I knew God would answer all our prayers..this story of you and this terrible thing that happened to you reminds me of that old movie (which I LOVE) Its A Wonderful Life..I think of one of the first scenes where God is hearing all the prayers being sent up for Jimmy Stewart..I know that is what He was hearing from people all over the world for you...He is such a Good and Loving Father..we have to priase his name for giving us what we asked for..and if things get too rough and you start to feel depressed just remember this "Its always darkest just before the dawn".
                Love ya (((BIG HUGS))) Linda
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Good Day MARY ANN! YOU GOOOO GIRL! I know you are a strong soul! and would pull out of this! You are the Rock!!!! I am thanking God every minute today for answering all of our prayers! Now that you are in a regular room it will only be a matter of time before they send you home! Dont be tooo nice to them, they might want to keep you, BUT we need you back home! I am sooooooo happy today! and I bet your family is jumping for joy! take your time recovering, and dont overdo it!! XOXOXOXOXO Hugzzzzzz coming your way!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• knzus
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jan 2007

Rah rah rah, sis boom bah!
                    Rickity rackety rack,
                    We want our Mary Ann back!

Hip hip hooray, we got good news today!
                    Yee-haw, and all that stuff,
                    Our Mary Ann is tough tough TOUGH!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Mary Ann...I don't know you except through SBM, but you have been one of those wonderful, loving, and gentle spirits that we've all come to hold dear to our hearts. We love you! {{{BIG HUGZ}}} and many prayers to you, friend!

Diana/knzus
                    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• eye
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

Thank you God for answered Prayers hugs xo xo

My hands are bruised from clapping and my throat is Hoarse from yelling.My feet have blisters from jumping up and down and my face has frozen into a fixed smile. My tears are made with warmth but most of all that ache in my heart that lonely dark area is filled with garden flowers. Yipee Mary Ann is on recovery!!!!!A ture friend you are Mary Ann.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Marion
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Feb 2006

Should have been a poet Eye!!! I can just see the visual!

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                          Should have been a poet Eye!!! I can just see the visual!
                          Me to Marion

Here is OUR ANGEL

sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

God Bless Mary Ann. We are so happy our prayers have been answered and you are on the road to recovery. We can't wait to see MA3 return to the forums. We also know that you must take your time and get strong again, so make sure you take care of yourself, we know that Larry and your family will make sure you get the love and attention you deserve.
                            See you soon. Love and HUGZ xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxox
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

yipee I feel so excited. I am dancing around the room. Just got off work and got my message from Arlene. What great news to come home to. Get well fast girl we need to hear from you. Miss yah xo xo .
                              Eye
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X