+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Birthday Music

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Hey, Steve -- Wow, awesome, Steve!!! Can you do "Amazing Grace" sounding like bagpipes? How about "Scotland the Brave" in bagpipes? Huh huh huh? I would even pay you do that for me! Huh huh huh? Or even anything Scottish/Gaelic.
    Last edited by knzus; 03-04-2007 at 09:30 PM.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by srussell View Post
    In a previous life, I was a road musician... I used to play a mean banjo, fiddle, piano, guitar, bass , whatever... Yeeha! I just do occassional studio work now. Enjoy the clips and used them however you want.
    Take us back! Take us back!!! ;o)

    So you know who Eddie Arnold is...was??? I have some old 33 1/2 of his music...also some of the of the other waaay older singers. I transferred a lot to disc...if it's legal I may be able to zip and send...I'm not too clear on the legal stuff...but I have lots of old stuff...Big Band...all the way to Opera...;o)

    Anyway...I downloaded most of your music at your site...deeply appreciate it all...;o)))

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    59

    Default

    wow both of you - i am going to send you my RSI bill

    really thanks a lot for sharing

    (gee Steve, i guess you are not just a scrapbooky man or other wierd stuff that pops into ones head).

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buckeye, AZ
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonas View Post
    wow both of you - i am going to send you my RSI bill

    really thanks a lot for sharing

    (gee Steve, i guess you are not just a scrapbooky man or other wierd stuff that pops into ones head).
    Thanks, appreciate that... Yes, I can be a little weird, but not too much worse than anyone else around here LOL

    BTW, BMI/ASCAP only charges royalties when money changes hands... Since these are original performances (by me) and there's no money involved, you're out of luck! Same thing in any club or public place where there's a band or jukebox.
    Last edited by srussell; 03-05-2007 at 05:21 PM.

    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buckeye, AZ
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy72 View Post
    Take us back! Take us back!!! ;o)

    So you know who Eddie Arnold is...was??? I have some old 33 1/2 of his music...also some of the of the other waaay older singers. I transferred a lot to disc...if it's legal I may be able to zip and send...I'm not too clear on the legal stuff...but I have lots of old stuff...Big Band...all the way to Opera...;o)

    Anyway...I downloaded most of your music at your site...deeply appreciate it all...;o)))
    All that stuff is more than likely performances by the original artist, so you probably don't want to share those...

    And yes, I remember Eddie Arnold, Patty Page, Patzy Cline, Hank Williams, Ray Charles, etc. All amazingly-talented artists in their day. Played all their music.

    Steve

    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brea, California
    Posts
    3,459

    Default Incrediable Steve

    Thank you Thank you Thank you, Steve!!! I love the music!!!! The sound of the music and the singing are wonderful. Is that really you singing??? I'm so impressed! WOW Oh my. I tested out one of the songs (When the Sun Goes Down) then opened in Audacity (Thanks Kansas) then exported it to OCC. Now will play with it inside SBM. I do need your advise here.

    Do I do it as a DVD or CD? I want the layouts and the music. After I get the music in the book, I think I need to publish it but publish to what?

    Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

    My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !


    nie

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buckeye, AZ
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Thank you Thank you Thank you, Steve!!! I love the music!!!! The sound of the music and the singing are wonderful. Is that really you singing??? I'm so impressed! WOW Oh my. I tested out one of the songs (When the Sun Goes Down) then opened in Audacity (Thanks Kansas) then exported it to OCC. Now will play with it inside SBM. I do need your advise here.

    Do I do it as a DVD or CD? I want the layouts and the music. After I get the music in the book, I think I need to publish it but publish to what?

    Onie
    You welcome, Onie... and yes, that's really me singing all the parts and playing all the instruments.

    I think you can only publish from SBM as a Video-CD (that may play in your DVD player hooked up to your TV).. There is no DVD support as of yet. I haven't tried those functions in SBM as of yet...

    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin USA
    Posts
    6,454

    Default

    Love your instrumentals (not that I don't like your voice of course) I have a lot of music by a artist named Gnomusy (David Caballero) Some of your sounds remind me of his.
    It is all done on a synthesizer.
    I have used a lot of his music as background music on Slideshows and VCD etc.

    One of my favorites is "Alexandra"

    http://www.gnomusy.com/

    He has some free downloads on his site....

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brea, California
    Posts
    3,459

    Thumbs up Steve....

    Some how your voice doesn't match your gator on here LOL.

    Well, I listened to all the songs, except a couple are no longer available. They are great and thank you for sharing them with us. I do plan to test out SBM on CD with your songs! I know it will make a nice gift for my parents. Just wish me luck on getting it all together. I haven't heard of anyone who has been doing that yet.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

    My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !


    nie

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Buckeye, AZ
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Love your instrumentals (not that I don't like your voice of course) I have a lot of music by a artist named Gnomusy (David Caballero) Some of your sounds remind me of his.
    It is all done on a synthesizer.
    I have used a lot of his music as background music on Slideshows and VCD etc.

    One of my favorites is "Alexandra"

    http://www.gnomusy.com/

    He has some free downloads on his site....
    Yes, I've heard of David... he's very good. I have played all sorts of styles, including some that do sound a lot like him...

    Steve Fun Fact of The Day: Musician for over 30 years, but did not attended his first concert until about 4 years ago. How weird is that! Too busy playing music on the weekends!

    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Similar Threads

  1. Background Music
    By mh51 in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 09:37 AM
  2. How to add music to CD's.
    By Cordell in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 04:18 PM
  3. looking for music notes
    By loislakeview in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 09:10 PM
  4. Adding music
    By Babs in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 11:44 AM
  5. Help With Video/Music
    By Crafty Granny in forum Scrapbook MAX! Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 09:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts