+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Birthday Music

Default Birthday Music

I converted two birthday music files to OGG format for use with SBM. Both the songs came from the following website if you would like to find more songs. http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday.htm

1. Traditional Birthday song
    2. Sheriff John's Birthday cake song.

If I got these in the wrong section, please direct me to the correct one. I could not find anything for music. Also, if the zip files work for you, I could add more at a later date.

p.s. Who is Sheriff John? I am more Buffalo Bob era!
    Attached Files

Thank you, it's really odd as I am planning one for Thursday for an 80th birthday so thats really a great addition.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Quote Originally Posted by grannywin View Post
    I converted two birthday music files to OGG format for use with SBM. Both the songs came from the following website if you would like to find more songs. http://www.ilovewavs.com/Holidays/Bday/bday.htm

1. Traditional Birthday song
    2. Sheriff John's Birthday cake song.

If I got these in the wrong section, please direct me to the correct one. I could not find anything for music. Also, if the zip files work for you, I could add more at a later date.

p.s. Who is Sheriff John? I am more Buffalo Bob era!

Grannywin--how do you convert songs to OGG files. I have wanted to put music with some of my albums, but for the life of me can't figure out how to do that. Thanks

Question Great Question Spanielmom

I'm interested in doing the same. I would like to find something to put with my cruise album. My favorite music is "COUNTRY WESTERN" and I have no idea how to get music. My son is always saving music on his MP3, is that the same formate?

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

What does OGG stand for, and if poss could we have a tutorial in very basic language. It will be a great additioin if we can do this. My son did put an mp3 ile into a cd for me but I haven't a clue how!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

PS That sounds like a demand reading back, sorry. Thank you for posting the music.

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I'm interested in doing the same. I would like to find something to put with my cruise album. My favorite music is "COUNTRY WESTERN" and I have no idea how to get music. My son is always saving music on his MP3, is that the same formate?

Onie, I assume you're looking for something instrumental? I have written and payed TONS of western background music ("Frontierland" in Disneyland)
    Think "Red River Valley"...

I've also played dozens of contempory cover songs which I can covert into OGG files and you don't have to worry about copyright issues.

Let me know which one(s) you want, I'll convert them and send you a link where you can download them.

Listen here...

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Exclamation Will no load

Steve, I tried to click on them but the page will not load. I would probably need several in order to play through the pages. I plan to put them on DVD or CD and give a copy to my parents. I have no clue how many pages I can put on a DVD or a CD. Do you have any idea?

Your a sweetie, that's for the assistance.

Onie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie,

It sounds like you don't have the appropriate plugin or something for your browser... What browser are you using?

I thought this song would fit you quite nicely... There are both MP3 and OGG formats. Just right-click as "Save Target As" and save it to your hard drive. You should be able to play the MP3 in Windows Media Player or whatever you use to listen to music. The OGG files can be added in SMB under "Background Music".

http://www.iireproductions.com/clients/onie/

If you get these to play, let me know if that's what you're looking for...

Steve

P.S. No restrictions on these files. (Say it ain't so!!!!) Anyone can use them...
    Last edited by srussell; 03-04-2007 at 10:43 AM.

Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

WOWOWOW..this is AWESOME GRANNY WIN and STEVE..what a great help!!! REally appreciate it!!