• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • My wife made me do it
    • May 2006

Another new guy

Hey!
    I've been encouraged to start digital scrappin from my wife, who does the physical version. I've only got 1200-1500 images to sort thru, so I better get started! I'll post when I have something that doesn't stink......

Curtis
  • srussell
    Digi Sage
    • Feb 2006

Welcome Curtis ... nice to see more men getting involved... Careful, it's addicting!
    sigpic
    Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
    My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

Do you guys think there's a demand for a version of Scrapbook MAX! geared towards men, i.e. with templates which are less frilly and based around themes like fishing and lawn mowing?
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

I wouldn't see why not?
        sigpic

Comment

• Rhoda
          • Apr 2006

What about for the wives who have to scrap the less than frilly layouts,lol!
          My husband and son are hunters & fishermen. I get to scrap my share of those pics! DH & DS went deep sea fishing 3 times last year & I've scrapped every one of their pictures.
          Rhoda J

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

You tell them, Rhoda!!!!

Welcome aboard, Curtis.... You're gona love scrapping, even with the girls!

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• My wife made me do it
              • May 2006

Stuff for the guys

It would be great to have some 'manly' stuff. Between scouting, camping, biking, the dog, rock climbing, and a 10 year old son-well, you get the picture.

My CD hasn't come in yet from scrapbook max, but my wife cracked up when she heard me swearing that I needed more embellishments....

Comment

• Corey
                Layout Whiz
                • Jan 2006

Yep, good point Rhoda.
                Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Rhoda
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Granny
                  You tell them, Rhoda!!!!

Welcome aboard, Curtis.... You're gona love scrapping, even with the girls!

Granny
                  When I first started paper scrapping almost 10 years ago, dh wasn't all that impressed with what I was doing, until I started scrapping HIS stuff! Now he drives me to the scrapbook store, takes me to the convention in Texas every summer! He even slows the car down if he thinks I need to take a picture!!
                  He's well trained, lol!
                  Rhoda

Comment

• Corey
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Jan 2006

As you guys know we listen very closely to your feedback, so who knows what might be coming soon...

Please post your suggestions for themes, embellishments, and templates for a so called "male" version of Scrapbook MAX! (the more the merrier) so that if we do go forward with it, we'll be able to make it 100% relevant to your needs. Thanks.

Comment

• Kazr
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Mar 2006

Corey
                      Heres another suggestion for a Male Template
                      Think we need a TV room template complete with Recliner Chair, Tv, Dvd,& Remote,maybe even a newspaper

Comment

• Kazr
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Mar 2006

Welcome Curtis,
                        You will love it here & yes its very addictive ,nice to see more men giving input & sharing their scrapbooks .

Comment

• My wife made me do it
                          • May 2006

Already fun!

I'm already enjoying it! And, as for working with the girls, I'm safe in my masculinity . If anyone saw my profile, I'm a police detective, so some balance is good. One of the guys I work with goes to quiting guilld conventions, so by golly, I can do this!

A question, though. I'd like to load up a page to the gallery, but the browse takes me to my pictures. How's it done?

Curtis

Comment

• srussell
                            Digi Sage
                            • Feb 2006

Remote

Originally posted by Kazr
                            Corey
                            Heres another suggestion for a Male Template
                            Think we need a TV room template complete with Recliner Chair, Tv, Dvd,& Remote,maybe even a newspaper
                            I like the TV & remote idea! I carry it around everywhere, just like my cellphone... one in each pocket... then, of course there's the remote for the DVD player, the remote for the VHS, remote for the ceiling fan, remote for the dogs, remote for the wife (that's one broken, dang it!) ...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Marion
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Feb 2006

Male Scrappers

You guys are so funny!

My husband doesn't scrap, but he totally supports it! Wether it be a new camera, printer, computer or more paper etc.....

I also am from a family of many men. 5 brothers, 3 sons, 5 grandsons. There is very little pink in our family! Just motorcycles, guns etc. you get the picture. So, yes some masculine stuff would be great.
                              Also we do a lot of traveling, We have been all over the world from HongKong to Egypt to South America and all over Europe, (We are coming to your neck of the woods Steve. Going to Phoenix and Sedona etc next month!)
                              Right now I am already sooo far behind with my travel albums, I have a Bavaria album and a Berlin album to work on. hundreds of pictures of course (digital cameras are awesome!)
                              So some travel stuff would be nice!

Marion

Comment

Working...
                              X