• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

4x6 Brag Books

I was wondering how you all present your 4x6 brag books. Do you put them in a little photo album or do you bind them yourself? I would like to start making these books but I'm not sure how to put it all together.

Thanks!
  • spanielmom
    Layout Whiz
    • Nov 2006

I know Julie Clark has said she puts them into little Photo Albums that are sized 4x6. I personally have not printed any yet.

Comment

• juliehclark
      Challenge Host
      • Jun 2006

At Dollar Stores I have found neat little accordian albums that ties at the top and have just used those. In a world that had 48 hours in a day instead of 24, I would buy books that I could decorate with fabric and ribbons, etc and make neat books like that. But I just so not have the time for that!!!!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• MaggieMae
        Digi Sage
        • May 2006

I found oodles of little 4x6 albums at Michaels. I just slipped a photo inside the plastic to make a better cover. I think they're $.99! They make really neat theme albums - I just did one using photos from a little day trip we took. I actually uploaded the 4x6 layouts to Shutterfly and had them printed on matte photo paper. They did a great job and since the size is standard they cost exactly what a normal print would cost!!
        Julie

Comment

• Sandy
          Mad Scrapper
          • Jan 2006

Thanks everybody!

Comment

Working...
          X