• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Template: Mask Layouts Set 2

Was going to post these on Angelwithin and my prior post..but I know how you folks hate to miss items when I do that and you have to go back and DIG. Here is another set of 7 mask layouts. Simply black to white grayscale papers to click on the section and CHANGE PICTURE to whatever papers YOU want. This acts like a GUIDE..Drop and GO..Very similiar to Julie Clark's Quick Clicks. Check hers out in the STORE. You can actually do this with ANY template in smt. But it is easier with solid colors. THese are VERY BASIC..NO FRILLS..You get to add that!! THese take up so VERY LITTLE space on your hard drive. This is VERY ADDICTING..PROCEED with CAUTION!!! I will be posting a bunch of flower SHAPES throughout these MASK LAYOUT posts..so you might think of checking back in a few days to catch them..Hope you can find use for these!!!

Newbies: Simply click the blue link below and choose OPEN..The templates will go straight to your template section in SBM. For the jpg images..simply right click on the thumbnail and SAVE TARGET AS and send to your picture section..You can use the jpg's in PSP program by doing the same thing with your magic wand..click the grey area you want to fill..and fill with whatever color of pattern or texture you wish!!
    Attached Files
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Here's number 6 and 7...

Already done layouts are great for the beginners..But after a while you want to start creating your own pages..and this is a great helper for paper placement..If you fail to plan, you plan to fail..Planning layouts is very important step to learn..Took me forever to learn it!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• AmeliasMuma
      Layout Whiz
      • Dec 2006

These are great .... thanky. Lots of inspiration to be had.
      Sue xx

sigpic Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Thanks very much
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• spanielmom
          Layout Whiz
          • Nov 2006

Wonder---these are just as good as the first ones. I love your creativity.

Comment

• juliehclark
            Challenge Host
            • Jun 2006

so great - I was going to write a tutorial on steve's blog about creating shapes but still have not gotten around to it and frankly do not have a free second to do it at the moment. You should do a tutorial on that! You're so great at this shapes thing!

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
              Here's number 6 and 7...

Already done layouts are great for the beginners..But after a while you want to start creating your own pages..and this is a great helper for paper placement..If you fail to plan, you plan to fail..Planning layouts is very important step to learn..Took me forever to learn it!!!
              Love all these wonder! The last 2 here don't have the template linked. Are these to be used as templates or masks?

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                Love all these wonder! The last 2 here don't have the template linked. Are these to be used as templates or masks?
                Hey, Marion..
                The thumbnails are jpg's you can use in PSP..I'm hoping you can use them in Adobe Photoshop elements, and others too..to do the same thing that SBM does..only you use your MAGIC WAND tool to select and FILL..... The pictures are not the .smt link...you have to click on the blue tab for the 7 templates..All of them are in the .smt template link.

YES, you can use these like normal templates!!!!! They are NORMAL templates actually. Made with grayscale papers. I call them MASK layouts because I use them as alignment tools. You can do this with ANY template we have that was made in SBM..however..it doesn't work on embellishments..JUST pictures and paper scraps. You put your embellishments on after the main page is complete.

Thanks for asking..I hope that answered your question!!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Thank you! These are just wonderful, Wonder!! I'm such a numpty that I don't understand half of what you've said but I know they work and are so beautifully balanced. Thank you again!
                  Julie

Comment

• Melody
                    • Sep 2006

I just want to say I love these, they are inspiring!
                    Thanks,
                    Melody

Comment

• vnginger
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Jun 2006

THank you for your time in making and sharing these with us. THey will be very useful for us. Great start!

sigpic

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

GOT so frustrated trying to DRAW flowers by hand..Went to my PSP shapes and using mostly MUSICAL notation stuff..These are what I came up with..Thought you could use a little help with the RETRO CHALLENGE this month. Love surprises! That's why you will find extras in these mask layout threads..You can add embellishments with the fun shapes..ENJOY!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• mint
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Oct 2006

I love these they are grate thank you very much.
                          Mint

buddies are- angelwithin

Comment

• autisticwonder
                            Scrap Guru
                            • Nov 2006

One of the flower centers needs replacing..

I gave the wrong flower center SHAPE to you..it won't work in SBM unless you have the means to FLATTEN the image..Here is the corrected one..SORRY.. it got away from me before realizing..

I was working with Angelwithin's Mask Templates and JADED PURPLE kit and fell in love with this picture and the teal.. Here' s a sample of what you can do with NUMBER 7 in this group..took 5 minutes to make it. This is RETRO month in the contest..made some funky flowers for the fun..Have still a few more to give out later. Simply RIGHT CLICK and do SAVE TARGET AS and drop the black and white SHAPES into your SHAPES folder..I can never have enough flowers!!!

Happy EASTER!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

page is gorgeous and the flowers are yummy thankyou xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                              , Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                              X