+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Prayers for Mary Ann McMillin

Please include Mary Ann in your prayers. She is in the hospital with systemic shock. She is in a medically induced coma for her comfort. She is in the ICU and her condition is being called serious. I spoke with her husband and with his grace allowed me to pass this information along. I'll be calling Larry in a few days to see how Mary Ann is. I will pass on any information. I told Larry what a good friend Mary Ann is to so many, many people who have never met her.
    Again, please pray for Mary Ann.
    Arlene
    Graphic Designer

OMG!!!! Arlene! This is terrible!!! Please, tell her family we are all praying so hard for her recovery! Thanks so much for letting us know! OMG I am in shock!!!! She is a fighter and will come out of this!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Default OH!! Now !!

OHH!!!MY!! GOD!! Arlene that is same truth, I cannot believe , So amiable Mary and this always happy, what he really had please, OH, God, I confess that I am overwhelming with this.

Thanks Arlene, please he keeps informed ok

Default Please God !!!!!

will place mine here prece Mary Ann,

Sir our God and our Father, at this moment we raise our thoughts to its son ours gentleman and rescuer Jesus Christ, he stops that he intercedes to the father for ours friend Mary Ann, who if finds hospitalized, Father we know that you are you medicate of the doctors owner of skies and the land, therefore he stops you he swims impossible e, for charity it takes care of ours sad preces, AMEM!!!!!

Arlene, let MaryAnn and her family know, her Scrapbook Max family is praying for her. She is a wonderful person with a wonderful and gentle spirit. I shows in everything see does and says! Tell her to hang in there and hurry back!
    Thanks for letting us know!

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by rosana brito View Post
    will place mine here prece Mary Ann,

Sir our God and our Father, at this moment we raise our thoughts to its son ours gentleman and rescuer Jesus Christ, he stops that he intercedes to the father for ours friend Mary Ann, who if finds hospitalized, Father we know that you are you medicate of the doctors owner of skies and the land, therefore he stops you he swims impossible e, for charity it takes care of ours sad preces, AMEM!!!!!
    Beautiful prayer Rosana, I will add mine to yours!

Just posting a quick note to keep this thread on top.....

Default HI ! Marion

Thanks Marion, we go all to pray together in our houses, therefore I am certain that God anger in to hear ok,

I am very annoying, I love all in such a way , oh, God, Sorry Sorry,

kisses

You are not annoying Rosana, you have a very caring loving heart!

Default Hi!!all!!

Please we go to pray much for Mary, ok, in already we form a family pretty, e much joined, this it left me sad, very sad!!