Groove Newsletter Contest March 2007: Goin' Retro (FREEBIES HERE!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karin
    • Jan 2006

Hi Marion,

I realize I may be jumping in late in the discussion here, but I can see your layout in the contest gallery just fine. Can you? Did you re-upload it? Or were you able to figure out what went wrong?

Please give me an update so we can work out any possible problems...

Karin

Comment

• spanielmom
      Layout Whiz
      • Nov 2006

I just clicked on Marion's link in her reply and saw the layout------legs and all!
      Nice legs Marion!

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Karin's right, it's back! Some one must have done something. It wasn't there earlier.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Karin
          • Jan 2006

We'll be sure to keep an eye on this "leggy" situation...but it seems that someone has "skirted" the gremlin issue for now...

Comment

• Marion
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Feb 2006

Actually Desmond came to my rescue! I emailed him a copy and he put it right back in it's place!!! Isn't he the greatest! Hoooraaaah for Desmond!

P.s Love your puns Karin!

Comment

• Gotart
              Mad Scrapper
              • Nov 2006

Moms Graduation

My Mother's High School Graduation...This was fun & I Love the colors even though my mother probably won't. Oh well this is for me & her Grandkids!!!!.

Trying to get some LO's done before Cataract surgery next week.

sigpic

Comment

• Karin
                • Jan 2006

Hey Marion - yes, Desmond is the greatest!

As for being "punny" - I've been told to avoid making puns that are in fact two-thirds of a "pun" (...P.U. ). I've also been threatened with "pun"ishment and the "pun"itentiary, but that's a different story...

K

P.S. Great retro layouts everyone! It's tons of fun to check the gallery every day!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                  Digi Sage
                  • May 2006

Karin

Your puns are so punny that I'm FFLMHO!!!! Also, glad you skirted the leggy issue!!!
                  Julie

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

well heres my retro page....i worked with the revolting cord and striped materials that my poor kids suffered when they were young .....hey they were fashion at the time....honest lol

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Here is a second entry:

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Gotart View Post
                        http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...php?photo=9564

My Mother's High School Graduation...This was fun & I Love the colors even though my mother probably won't. Oh well this is for me & her Grandkids!!!!.

Trying to get some LO's done before Cataract surgery next week.
                        Love it
                        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                          I love all the templates and creativity I've seen with the RETRO theme so far..Brought me back to thoughts of what I was doing back in the sixties and what was I thinking. Since my 2 year anniversary is coming up March 17..St.Patrick's Day for my successful Lasik eye surgery I did my theme around that. All my childhood photos were lost when I moved from Hawaii to the states in 1985. So I had the one in the photo that I took my glasses off for the picture taking found with a small bundle of photos my Nana had of us growing up..YEAH..I learned alot trying to do this template!!

Not a day goes by that I don't gives thanks for the sight I have now..I'm still so amazed!!!!
                          Hope you had a wonderful day wonder Love the template too.
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                            well heres my retro page....i worked with the revolting cord and striped materials that my poor kids suffered when they were young .....hey they were fashion at the time....honest lol

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...8&limit=recent
                            Brown cords ewwwwwwww...remember them well!

Comment

• kimbob
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2007

See how we've 'bloomed'

Well eventually I have a LO that I would say is "Retro".. I battled with inspiration for this challenge.. Crop's I was a bit like you on this one (quoting an earlier thread of yours).. I just couldn't get my head around it.. but I received the "latest" photo of my nieces from Australia yesterday and it was a God send.. Their dresses that they are wearing are what I wore in the 70's.. LOL, bright,frilly and oh sooo retro! I HATED them ( worse than the brown cords)..hahahahaha! So I say "THANK YOU GIRLS"..
                              Hope you enjoy the "flashback".. might need sun glasses tho..LOL

Love
                              Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• jazzieal
                                Digi Sage
                                • Sep 2006

Love it Kim..made comments in the gallery
                                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X