Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Groove Newsletter Contest March 2007: Goin' Retro (FREEBIES HERE!)

Goin' Retro with The Groove!

The March 2007 issue of The Groove is here, and it's our grooviest issue ever! This month, as we wait for the snow to melt and spring to come, we're having some fun with "retro" themes. We interpret the word retro in many ways: vintage, heritage, psychedelic - anything to do with the past!

To download the March 2007 issue of The Groove (pdf), click here. Or, if you would rather read it online, visit scrapbookgroove.com. The Groove online has an exciting new look-so be sure to check it out!

CONTEST DETAILS
    This month's contest is "Goin' Retro". Submit your retro layouts, whether they are wild and weird (like many of the psychedelic layouts that have been showing up in the gallery lately!) or they have an old-fashioned, heritage feel. Remember that we are now honoring 3 winning layouts! The 1st place winner of the "Goin' Retro" contest will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad. Groovy!

To enter, publish your layout as a JPEG image at High Quality and Web/Email size, and upload it to the contest page. The deadline is March 28, 2007, Midnight (CST).

We encourage you to reply to this thread after you enter the contest. Post a link to your entry and tell us a bit about it so we can all get in on the fun!

MONTHLY FREEBIE
    And now for everyone's favorite – THE MONTHLY FREEBIE! To download yours automatically to Scrapbook MAX! , just click on the attached file below! This month, we feature a "Words and Letters" kit that will be installed to your "Embellishments" folder.

Happy Scrappin' from The Groove!

Karin and Marnie

P.S. Not yet signed up for The Groove? Click here to subscribe.
    Attached Files

Hey..WHAT A STORY on the ADOPTION of the BABY..AWESOME story writing skill!!! Had me wondering "did she get the baby"..ohhhh..and how cute, precious..SO HAPPY!!

MaryANN ROCKS!! "Ring Of FIRE" song by Johnny CASH is ringin in my head now...YOUR LAYOUT is BLAZING!!! In fact, I just found out my daughters softball team is called "blazing" so I'm going to be using your heart of fire alot!!! SO HaPpY FOR you!!! YOU ARE SUCH a GIVING Person on this SITE!! LOVE this celebration!!!!

And our TERRI and RAQUEL ....LOVED the Sister STory and of course you ladies ROCK on all your layouts!! Chocolate fun adventures...too cool..ladies...SO BIG CLAP HaPpY For you ALL!! BIG HUGGYS for EVER!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!..

Too funny on the grid notes..I just put a grid out in shapes for folks on the same subject..Must be something in the air!!!

HaPpY Days are here again..DaDaDaDA...DADDAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Groove View Post
    Goin' Retro with The Groove!

The March 2007 issue of The Groove is here, and it's our grooviest issue ever! This month, as we wait for the snow to melt and spring to come, we're having some fun with "retro" themes. We interpret the word retro in many ways: vintage, heritage, psychedelic - anything to do with the past!

To download the March 2007 issue of The Groove (pdf), click here. Or, if you would rather read it online, visit scrapbookgroove.com. The Groove online has an exciting new look-so be sure to check it out!

CONTEST DETAILS
    This month's contest is "Goin' Retro". Submit your retro layouts, whether they are wild and weird (like many of the psychedelic layouts that have been showing up in the gallery lately!) or they have an old-fashioned, heritage feel. Remember that we are now honoring 3 winning layouts! The 1st place winner of the "Goin' Retro" contest will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store. Two runners-up will each receive an official Scrapbook MAX! mousepad. Groovy!

To enter, publish your layout as a JPEG image at High Quality and Web/Email size, and upload it to the contest page. The deadline is March 28, 2007, Midnight (CST).

We encourage you to reply to this thread after you enter the contest. Post a link to your entry and tell us a bit about it so we can all get in on the fun!

MONTHLY FREEBIE
    And now for everyone's favorite – THE MONTHLY FREEBIE! To download yours automatically to Scrapbook MAX! , just click on the attached file below! This month, we feature a "Words and Letters" kit that will be installed to your "Embellishments" folder.

Happy Scrappin' from The Groove!

Karin and Marnie

P.S. Not yet signed up for The Groove? Click here to subscribe.
    I can't find it in my Embellishments Folder. What name is it under?

Hugzzz,

Quote Originally Posted by lilbinkey View Post
    I can't find it in my Embellishments Folder. What name is it under?

Hugzzz,
    Binkey,
    I see "The Groove March 2007" folder under the emblishments folder.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by vnginger View Post
    Binkey,
    I see "The Groove March 2007" folder under the emblishments folder.

good luck.
    Thanks so much I found it...
    Hugzzz,

Congrats to all the february winners!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Congratulations !! I loved them all

How many entries are we able to submit?
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

Hi there AmeliasMuma- as many as you'd like!

Here are my two "enties" to get things started! One is sort "seventies" retro, the other is "heritage" retro. Have fun!

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...4&limit=recent

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=9105&cat=1624

Thumbs up Xoxoxoxoxox!!!!! thanks

LOVED THE COLORS! he inspires to much joy happiness I loved. thankss kisses you the Karin