X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Now I have tags and matching jewels for you...and of course these will be split up between my posts also

(all of the backgrounds are transparent)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by knzus; 03-07-2007, 08:08 PM.
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

...more tags and jewels...
      Attached Files
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

....yep, more....LOL....
        Attached Files
        Diana

Comment

• knzus
          Digi Sage
          • Jan 2007

...now stop laughing...yes, I DO have other things to do...LOL...more...

And if anyone wants the image to convert to a brush (PSP7) that I use for making these tags, or the shape in PNG, let me know and I will post.

Enjoy all of these
          Attached Files
          Diana

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Wow Diana you have been busy. I sure am glad I got an External Hard Drive for Christmas to hold all of this stuff we are getting.

Thanks Diana, Great stuff.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by MaggieMae View Post
              Trying one more time - this is usually the jinx! Page 2 - Here goes. I keep getting a screenshot of the first page - can someone tell me how to make sure the screenshot is of page 2. I think the template is also still page 1. Ugh!!
              Julie, I haven't done a two page template (together), but when you browse for the template do you change the view to Thumbnail so you can see the screenshot. That way you would know which one you were grabbing. If the correct screen shot is the second one, the the correct template would also be the second one (with that name). I would think anyway. Could be wrong.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• pkdoll
                Scrap Guru
                • Dec 2006

Ok, here's my attempt at this challenge. All of the paper and embies are from this site--I didn't create anything myself. I just wish I could remember who to give all the credits to. I hope I upload this right.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by pkdoll; 03-07-2007, 09:17 PM.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Awesome stuff again. Knzus thanks for all the tags and jewelry. Pkdoll I love your layout. Love the trailing stars!

Comment

• MaggieMae
                    Digi Sage
                    • May 2006

One more try!

This is going to drive me crazy - - - I don't know if this downloaded correctly - it should be the template with the twins that says Spring Fever. I couldn't find a screen shot for it! Ugh! I have multiple screen shots of page 1, but can't find a screen shot of page 2 - any ideas?!!! Is it better to create separate albums? It's not such a great template but I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by MaggieMae; 03-07-2007, 10:11 PM.
                    Julie

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

Julie, I have sometimes found mine under other thumbnails. It may be under one of the page 1 thumbnails. Did you try going to the templates just through "My Documents, SBM then Templates" and open each of them to see if the #2 is under one of the #1's. I try to remember to delete my templates first, If I have to re-do them so I don't get multiple copies. But sometimes I forget and I have found my templates under some other name. I think It sometmes happens if you get too many templates exported w/o actually loading them in SBM. But I'm not a techie so not sure about that.
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• kimbob
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Jan 2007

[QUOTE=crops2dawn;40773]Yes Wonder I do believe you are right!!! I am going to get the handcuffs now and send a posse out on a hunt for Kimbob! We do want her ALIVE! She has way to many talents that girl and we sure need her in here! But I think perjury comes with a big fine though, I do believe she needs to start giving her secrets out ASAP!dQUOTE]

Boy, I'm still on the run tho... hahahaha, Have just posted a reply with a little bit of my secrets under "discussion" forum.. thread "yay" I got my CD...
                        Crops "who's the Sheriff?? Think I better go read up on scrapsville..
                        Thanks for the "compliments" girls.. it really DOES mean a lot.
                        Love
                        KIm

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

Wow knzus Thank you for all those amazing goodies.
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                            Ok, here's my attempt at this challenge. All of the paper and embies are from this site--I didn't create anything myself. I just wish I could remember who to give all the credits to. I hope I upload this right.
                            Really beautiful.
                            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2006

Thanks Sue all your things are so pretty...Everyones pages are sooo good...thanks everyone..
                              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• pkdoll
                                Scrap Guru
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                                Awesome stuff again. Knzus thanks for all the tags and jewelry. Pkdoll I love your layout. Love the trailing stars!
                                Thank you Marion. The background, frame and stars are from this months challenge kit and the cross and flowers on cross are from knzus Easter Blessings-

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Working...
                                X