• Aug 2006

Thanks Maureen, you did a great job.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Here is the link to my layout.

This is my Great Niece Kari. She had a "Little House on the Prairie" Birthday Party when she was around 7. My niece made the outfit for her.

I used Redfield's Lattice effects on the Purple paper and the basket. I used Baltic Sea Glass effect on one egg from Adobe exchange and Fire OPal (Don't remember where I got it) on the other egg. On the background Purple paper, I used one of Rosana's shapes/masks over top of it.
      Attached Files
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Here is the wording for the layout:
        Attached Files
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

That is fantastic Sue!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by makeyesup View Post
            Started to do another LO and ended up making a small kit called Squares and Pansies. Also included the background paper and the shapes used for the 3 elements.
            Beautiful
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Feb 2006

Awesome Sue!!!!

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                Here is some things I have made here and there. Hope some one can use them.
                Sue..saw the little house LO in the gallery I just love it..and all the things you made...these easter goodies are great..thanks for sharing..
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Here is some things I have made here and there. Hope some one can use them.

I should have mentioned that the last thumbnail is actual a sample of paper. There are 10 papers, One is not showing.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

I should have mentioned that the last thumbnail is actual a sample of paper. There are 10 papers, One is not showing.
                    THESE are AWESOME!! THANKS BUNCHES GIRL!!!

Comment

• makeyesup
                      Digi Sage
                      • Jun 2006

Thanks all

Thanks all for the great gifts on the March Challenge. Can't believe how big my folder is with all the goodies.

People on this large family site are so talented and generous.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• pkdoll
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Dec 2006

Sue Nice LO--I love the Little Prairie theme. Nice job!! I may have to invest in an external drive as well-so far I have been burning to disks.

What exactly is masking-and can you create it in PSE4?

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• kimbob
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Jan 2007

PHew... what a lot I got.. and not smarties.. THANK YOU to all of you!! Sue, all I can say is WOW and another BIG thank you..
                          I was playing this morning making a template for Shelbz and thought I needed some staples for the Photo matts.. so carried on playing and made these in the MC colours.. It's just some staples and paperclips(made to use in SBM which I love using in my LO's. ,
                          thanks to atomic cupcake for actions.

Hope you can use somewhere.
                          Attached Files

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

• spanielmom
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Nov 2006

Kimbob, we sure are glad you found SBM and are here. Your works are great!

Comment

• kimbob
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
                              Sue Nice LO--I love the Little Prairie theme. Nice job!! I may have to invest in an external drive as well-so far I have been burning to disks.

What exactly is masking-and can you create it in PSE4?
                              Hi Pk,
                              and yes you can, but you got to do it in a "round-about way".. And masking is basically a way of adding a "action,colour,gradient or anything else for that matter" to the item or subject that you have selected ONLY.... and not to the whole background or LO as well.. it's like "friskar for airbrushing" or a stencil in simple terms..
                              To do it in PSE4 (i think it's the same as 5 that I have been learning) you go to the "circle icon" (it looks like 2 half moons together") in your layers pallette and it's for an "adjustment layer" just click it and click "hue and saturation".. but dont change anything just click ok.. and it forms a mask of your "item or subject".. hope this helped
                              Love
                              Kim

Forever in my heart - Jazzy

Comment

Working...
                              X